1. The KillerFrogs

Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. maybe most people were catching up on amazon's most recent release of the boys

2. I really liked season 1 but haven’t started season 2 yet. That show is really good.

3. I don't care who you are, this is funny...

4. #1866 Dogfrog, Sep 30, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    Let’s be precise. He didn’t say they were looking into injecting disinfectant, he turned to the doctors and asked if something like that could be looked into. One of our own MD’s here said that many medicines that are in effect “disinfectants”, (not bleach, and antiviral rather than anti bacterial) are under study all the time for internal application to fight infections whether in the form of spray or inhaler, etc. The problem we have is that a segment of Democrats have hardwired hard-ons for Trump that render them deaf when he speaks but hyper-alert when negative lies are repeated about him. If you want to argue he should be careful when he speaks because there is a segment of morons listening, I might agree with that.

5. The Proud Boys aren’t white supremacists. They’re leader isn’t even white and they’re hardly ISIS or Antifa/BLM level violent.

6. Isn't that clear enough?

7. That's what she said.

8. Already gone over this in this thread. I'm inclined to believe that Ted Cruz is choosing to be deceptive rather than ignorant, but it's honestly up for debate.

9. Apropos of nothing, it is an absolute embarassment that someone would actually post a Jack Posobiec tweets here. Kinda explains the reaction to last night though.

What Up Toad likes this.
  10. Last night Biden said his campaign doesn’t want gatherings because Americans want to be safe.

today he spoke the football over a few dozen people gathering.