1. The KillerFrogs

Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. beat me to it.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  2. Actually you should be sorry about not understanding humor. I made a joke that the mainstream media declared a winner before the debate began.

You responded by saying one of the candidates declared victory.

3. [​IMG]

4. Hey Biden, how violent will America be when you try to confiscate over 20 million legally owned guns?

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  5. However, plenty of wealthy people would love to own the President

Salfrog likes this.
  6. I feel like I’m watching a frustrating TCU game. Run the Baaaaaaalllll!!!

7. Joe tweeted during the debate.

Bob Sugar likes this.
  8. Schitt’s creek for me.

9. Damn! He’s talented

10. this plus building his case that this is a fraudulent election points to civil unrest.

frogtwang likes this.
  11. I expect like most things trump supporters will like how he debated tonight but that was a downright embarrassing from trump.

12. Yeah, I’m trying to figure out which voters he was trying to appeal to by going low and interrupting incessantly. I guess to overwhelm Biden and make him look weak, but I don’t think that’s a good strategy to win over undecideds.

FinanceFrog likes this.
  13. I thought he didn’t do well

Still not going to vote for the guy who promises to make myself, my friends and family members felons for exercising our Second Amendment rights

Salfrog likes this.
  14. I mean, he literally said "sure!" twice when asked if he'd denounce white supremacists, as he's done multiple times. This is a dumb thing to try to play.

Who TF wouldn't denounce white supremistst? You'd have to he a stupid person to believe that.

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  15. He shrugged his shoulders and said sure. And then went on to tell the proud boys to stand down and stand by.

16. Trump supporter here (don't really like him, but am terrified by Biden/Harris and their crazy cronies), and I don't particularly like how he debated. Thought he could've done much better, but also thought Joe sucked a lot (particularly the scripted "stare at the camera and be serious about Scranton/I'll save your lives" points). Joe didn't answer ship and seemed to solidify his incompetence.

It's all dumb. They both suck.

17. I think I can count on 2 hands the number of times Biden looked at Trump. I found that odd.