1. The KillerFrogs

Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. yet no response to the guy who made the statement that democrats are more religous, only a response to someone who questioned him and who voted for the guy from new mexico instead of the two arseholes last time

2. Campaigns declaring victory in the debate is not remotely what I said.

I was talking about the mainstream media.

3. Sorry for not feeding your grievance obsession?

4. Yeah, reads like an accurate recounting of my response.

5. did you post to the guy who said that democrats are more religious than republicans

this really shouldn't be too hard a question for someone as smart as you

additionally, while you continually tell everyone how biden and three of the top democrats are PRACTICING catholics could you please enlighten us what the official catholic doctrine is about abortion and those who are involved in the practice of abortion?

obviously a practicing catholic wouldn't dare go against the official doctrine of the church correct?

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  6. Want to know a candidate? Watch his supporters.

7. [​IMG]

Eight likes this.
  8. Who said that Democrats are more religious than Republicans?

And the official stance of the Catholic church is that contraception is intrinsically evil, and that masturbation is a sin. However, most Catholics recognize those are their beliefs and don't try to force others to live by their rules.

9. This thread remains very stupid. What’s your point? Do you have one?

10. your best answer in quite some time

11. Drives me nuts when Trump repeats the 2 million forecasted deaths number.

12. Pretty much everything these two say drives me nuts.

Salfrog, TCURiggs, TCUdirtbag and 2 others like this.
  13. Sometimes when I'm out on a long run / bike ride and reach the halfway point I have no conflicting thoughts: "Yay halfway done" and "That's only halfway done? You mean I have to do that again?"

Kinda how I feel right now.

14. [​IMG]

Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.
  15. it’s sad that these 2 are our choices and that we can no longer have civil debates about policy.

we are better than this.

16. I am, but I'm watching New Girl reruns.

Salfrog, Bob Sugar and TCUdirtbag like this.
  17. The League for me.

Bob Sugar, TCUdirtbag and Moose Stuff like this.
  18. Unfortunately we've created a political climate in this county where nobody in their right mind would actually want to be president..... so this is what we get.

19. I’m amazed that anyone would want the job. What a miserable existence it would be, especially these days.

FinanceFrog likes this.