1. The KillerFrogs

Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Damn the fact that he was on the phone with his wife and holding the phone to the screen makes this post look a little foolish now. But hey anything to convince yourself he has dementia

2. [​IMG]

3. #83 illini_frog, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    can you see pictures?

But hey anything to convince yourself Orange man is good. You voted for Trump yet I'm the one buying oceanfront property in Arizona lol.

4. So you can accurately diagnose Trump’s insanity from your basement, but God forbid someone try to diagnose Biden’s senility...

Got it.

For the record, I am fully against all the pundits on both sides making these diagnoses. It’s irresponsible at best, and possibly dangerous.
    Not to defend Biden, but the microphone on an iPhone is at the top of the phone. Whether it was intentional or not, he was actually holding the phone in the most effective way.

illini_frog likes this.
  5. Insanity may be the wrong word to have used, but he regularly gets on TV and says some of the most asinine stuff that any President has ever had. If a man at Walmart talked like Trump sometimes does we'd all back away slowly.

Biden has had his gaffes, like any candidate, but the newfound attack on his mental health is unprecedented, and as you said, dangerous. But hey the memes!

6. HFrog1999 likes this.
  7. Newfound attack? Unprecedented? It's not like this is some right-wing twitter hoax. The guy fumbles over words or makes a bad gaffe on almost every time the let him speak. https://geopolitics.news/anglo-amer...elieve-joe-biden-in-early-stages-of-dementia/

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

The survey, released Wednesday, said 55 percent of likely voters think “it was more likely that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent think it was less likely.”

The poll found 56 percent of independents think “Joe Biden had early-onset dementia.” Seventy-seven percent of Republicans believe so, while nearly a third of Democrats, 32 percent, believe it.

Sixty percent of young voters, those aged 18-24 and 50 percent of 65 or older voters believe Biden is in cognitive decline.

Perhaps the most startling numbers: 71 percent of union voters think it is “more likely” Biden is suffering from the disease, while 61 percent of Hispanic voters think so

Another poll showed 20% of Democrats even think Biden has dementia. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-think-biden-has-dementia-38-among-all-voters

And those polls were 1.5 months and many gaffes ago. In a more recent poll, almost 1/2 of the Democrats (49%) think Biden wouldn't make it through his 1st term. https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...ely_to_finish_a_four_year_term_in_white_house

Showtime Joe 2.0, Salfrog and AZfrogs like this.
  8. Liberals are experts on insanity.

AZfrogs and Salfrog like this.
  9. Must’ve missed the part where polls are medical evidence. But hey the memes

10. I never said anything about medical evidence, but rather that people are concerned. You act like it is some Alex Jones conspiracy theory. It is not. It is embarrassing that the country has probably 150 million Americans eligible to be President, and these two knuckleheads are the only realistic choices.

Tre J, TCURiggs, AZfrogs and 2 others like this.
  11. That's the problem. Who in their RIGHT mind would want to be anymore?

12. Fair, definitely wish we had gone with somebody younger, but just pointing out the double standard. Trump says some pretty crazy stuff almost daily and gets a pass from the red-hatters, Biden has had a couple gaffes yet the memes are flying in from the Charlie Kirks of Twitter.

People will create whatever mental narrative they want to help confirm their person is better. Biden didn't get my vote in the primary but it's a no-brainer to me now. Even IF Biden had dementia, to me it's more about the team they surround themselves with, and the appointments of Kushner, DeVos, Pompeo by the red hatters are one of the worst things that's happened the last 4 years. Far cry from what Bush, Romney, Obama, or any respectable adult man (or woman) would be like.

13. Just a couple of gaffes?

[​IMG]

14. I don't think anyone is giving Trump a "free pass" for saying crazy things. He says crazy things, we all know that.

But the choice is either Trump or Biden. That's it. If you give me the choice of a guy who says come really crazy things or Joe Biden, a guy whose party is openly in favor of for more expansion of federal government programs, something I am adamantly against, then I will vote for Trump and basically every Republican out there every time.

My position is the Federal Government should be responsible for national security and leave basically everything else to the State and Local governments. I know we've gotten miles and miles from that but that is the ideal. When I hear Biden and Democrats say we're gonna to do this for you, we're going to do that for you, we're going to set up this program, yada, yada, yada, I don't want to hear it. I don't want the feds doing any more stuff, they need to stop doing stuff. Taxpayers send more money to DC than state, county and local governments combined. It's completely asinine. Taxpayer representation sucks.

We have two [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty choices. I'm going to pick the less [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty one.

Tre J, TCURiggs, AZfrogs and 2 others like this.
  15. You're a libertarian then, not a Republican. Trump has expanded those things you hate too, and is a disgrace of a person the way he acts. Vote for Jo Jorgenson at least and help a 3rd party get a better footing for the future.

ifrog likes this.
  16. Tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself, don't forget your red hat.

ifrog likes this.
  17. I try to vote based on the Platform not the Person. It’s impossible to judge the character of someone I’ve never even met. I want to vote for people who run on a platform that most closely represents my interests and values

18. No, I'm not a libertarian.

If libertarians ran the country in the late 1930's, the country might not even exist. National security is a huge thing for me, if there is one thing that is maybe worth overspending on, that is it.

Republicans frustrate the hell out of me. I disagree with about everything Democrats stand for. I'll take the former.

19. You think Trump is good for national security?