• The KillerFrogs

Elan McCall no longer on the TCU Volleyball roster

Eight

i would love to know the explanation from the ncaa on the allotment of scholarships to various sports

women's d-1 basketball is allowed up to 15 full scholarships for a sport where the most players on the floor at any one time for a team is 5.

women's d-1 volleyball is allowed up to 12 full scholarships for a sport where the most players on the floor at any one time for a team is 6.

women's d-1 soccer is allowed up to 14 full scholarships for a sport where teams are 11 a side and i don't even want to go down the rabbit hole about sports such as swimming, track and field, baseball etc....

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

i would love to know the explanation from the ncaa on the allotment of scholarships to various sports

women's d-1 basketball is allowed up to 15 full scholarships for a sport where the most players on the floor at any one time for a team is 5.

women's d-1 volleyball is allowed up to 12 full scholarships for a sport where the most players on the floor at any one time for a team is 6.

women's d-1 soccer is allowed up to 14 full scholarships for a sport where teams are 11 a side and i don't even want to go down the rabbit hole about sports such as swimming, track and field, baseball etc....
Bowling is critical.

Pharm Frog

elan McCall is on the VB roster on mobile edition of gofrogs when I looked yesterday although it does still say 2019. And then there’s this....maybe good sign????

Wog68

How many scholly's for Triathlon?

berryfrog95

So we gave her a house upon signing and now she needs to unloaded it to transfer....now it’s adding up! Ha

sucks if she’s leaving tho....