• The KillerFrogs

East Side Club email

DeuceBoogieNights

Got an email asking for feedback about the possibility of adding club seats to east side. Check your emails. I'm not interested but I know a lot of you are.

HFrog12

Very interesting survey. The questions still reflected a steep price to pay, but what are we supposed to expect. Some people on here would gladly pay for it. Don't think I am currently in that camp.

YA

Talks about shade, misters and the like for the seats.

Looks to be suites on top, club seats in the middle and loge suits on either side of the club area.

Some serious $ is being asked to fund this project--like giving $12-$17k per seat donation spread over a number of years for the RIGHTS to purchase the seats. It goes up from there on other seat areas--I suspect that will be a non-starter for most folks.

Also, there will be a premium club for 365 days use that they want $400/month for which includes gym access--billing the club like country clubs around town.

f_399

23486282018_8bc769f0a9_h.jpg

Chongo94

Talks about shade, misters and the like for the seats.

Looks to be suites on top, club seats in the middle and loge suits on either side of the club area.

Some serious $ is being asked to fund this project--like giving $12-$17k per seat donation spread over a number of years for the RIGHTS to purchase the seats. It goes up from there on other seat areas--I suspect that will be a non-starter for most folks.

Also, there will be a premium club for 365 days use that they want $400/month for which includes gym access--billing the club like country clubs around town.

Unreal. I'm a west side guy so I guess I can't say anything but damn, that'd be a no go for sure for me.

HFrog12

So the 3rd deck would essentially just be club seats and suites

That's what it looks like. Which to me seems like a logical plan. There are a lot of people that would like premium seating (i.e. club or suites) but the supply just isn't there. I wouldn't add any more general seating before we can consistently fill what we have currently.

YA

That's what it looks like. Which to me seems like a logical plan. There are a lot of people that would like premium seating (i.e. club or suites) but the supply just isn't there. I wouldn't add any more general seating before we can consistently fill what we have currently.
Which is a good plan