• The KillerFrogs

East side bricks

HFrog1999

The bricks that we paid for on the east side where the old Frog Alley was...did they destroy those or are they going to remain? I would've liked to have mine before they destroyed it, if they did.

Anyone know the disposition of the bricks?

Probably the same place my parking space sign was sent

giphy.gif

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
After the original purchase, I never did find mine after being assured it was on the east side near the entrance gate.
Does anyone have the email address where you can find out if and to where it was moved? I think it was through the Letterman's Club?

froginmn

After the original purchase, I never did find mine after being assured it was on the east side near the entrance gate.
Does anyone have the email address where you can find out if and to where it was moved? I think it was through the Letterman's Club?
It was Frog Club.

I bought one, then also bought the replica (so at least I have something to keep :)).

I have an email address from when I originally bought it, but rather than post here and have the poor person inundated with emails, I'll PM you and you can make contact. If they share a more public email you can use, you can post here.

I was interested to see my brick last fall when I visited for the first time since, but couldn't find it...

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I've been in touch with people in the know. Once the renovation is done and the bricks are back in place, they promised to contact me and tell me where mine is. I'll let you all know.
Here is a quote:
"The renovation of Amon G. Carter Stadium will not
permanently displace your brick. They have been removed for construction
purposes, but they will be laid in the exact location where they previously laid
following the completion of the project (late October 2019)...
We do have a 'brick locator' system that gives us the ability to find the general
location of your brick."

netty2424

I've been in touch with people in the know. Once the renovation is done and the bricks are back in place, they promised to contact me and tell me where mine is. I'll let you all know.
Here is a quote:
purposes, but they will be laid in the exact location where they previously laid
We do have a 'brick locator' system that gives us the ability to find the general
location of your brick."
Beautiful! Thanks Q.

Eight

Here is a quote:
location of your brick."

once upon a time that was called a map, but that is most likely too low tech