• The KillerFrogs

East side addition

Eight

so they are sure that the glass on the new suites and club sections won't reflect the afternoon sun downward like archimedes' death ray?

Purp

My screenshot was too large of a file to upload. If you click the link attached you will get an understanding of what they expect for the overhang. If this ends up to be accurate then I think the top 3 rows will be significantly covered. The current view is 3 rows from the top and there is just a slight window of sky between the overhang and west side upper deck.

This view is also the basis of my concern with the video board. Will the top 2 rows of the east side be partially cut off from the video board view?

https://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/texas_christian_university/football/#/p;147__p_234_4/
Maybe you're right. Would be great for folks in those seats if true.

I know Earl sold his grindering business and retired, but maybe TCU could get him to come out of retirement to help speed up construction after so much time was lost to the rains last year.
Earl sold his grindering business to be able to afford those suites.

kidkarr

Aren’t they upgrading the sound system to true surround sound (vs. blaring everything from that one clump of distorted speakers)?

Can’t find it anywhere online, but could have swore I read that somewhere...

Probably the most exciting thing I was looking forward to this next season...
Not sure if they are, but my survey suggested that exact thing.