• The KillerFrogs

Early Bird College Football Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zammers

So after much thought I decided to put out my Early Bird College Football Top 25. I waited so long because of two factors that weigh heavy on next season.

1. Juniors who hadn't decided if they were going to declare for the draft

and

2. The 2010 recruiting classes

Both could move a team up or down in the rankings.

I'm not sure why these fools try to put out a Top 25 the day after the national championship. I guess its so they could say they were first. However I like to let it all marinate.

Also, make sure you check back tomorrow afternoon for our "FAN OF THE GAME" (should be a good one).

I've heard from many of you and and I appreciate ALL the support

TOP 25 CLICK LINK BELOW

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(02 Frog @ Mar 4 2010, 10:25 PM) [snapback]526037[/snapback]
Don't see a link

That website is a beatdown. You try and scroll and info just disappears, very hard to read and who knows what is trying to be said. Sorry Z

Zammers

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Mar 4 2010, 10:29 PM) [snapback]526040[/snapback]
That website is a beatdown. You try and scroll and info just disappears, very hard to read and who knows what is trying to be said. Sorry Z

Thanks Feisty. There are a few people that are having that problem, but the MAJORITY see it fine. I check the site often from random public and private computers and have never seen the problem. Maybe rather than being a jackazz, by saying the site is a beatdown, you could PM me and/or help me fix what is going on.

You could also check the website from your smart phone browser....It has a different format so you should be able to see it fine.

Or you could just not visit the site.

Is anyone else having this problem? Please sound off if you are or aren't. Thanks!

QUOTE(Zammers @ Mar 5 2010, 12:21 AM) [snapback]526048[/snapback]
Thanks Feisty. There are a few people that are having that problem, but the MAJORITY see it fine. I check the site often from random public and private computers and have never seen the problem. Maybe rather than being a jackazz, by saying the site is a beatdown, you could PM me and/or help me fix what is going on.

You could also check the website from your smart phone browser....It has a different format so you should be able to see it fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? Please sound off if you are or aren't. Thanks!

I also had this problem from my work pc, xp professional, internet version 7.0, iphone worked fine, ill check on pc when I fly home tonight.

SnoSki

QUOTE(Frognosticator @ Mar 5 2010, 02:48 PM) [snapback]526108[/snapback]
I had no problems with the site. Thanks Zammer.

Worked perfectly for me. Good rankings, IMO.

gdu

QUOTE(Zammers @ Mar 5 2010, 05:21 AM) [snapback]526048[/snapback]

I had the same problem Fiesty had. I scrolled back up and it reappaered. Pic should be a link to the article as well. Link was harder to find than it should be.

LVfrog

QUOTE(Forza Frogs @ Mar 5 2010, 07:55 AM) [snapback]526082[/snapback]
I also had this problem from my work pc, xp professional, internet version 7.0, iphone worked fine, ill check on pc when I fly home tonight.

+1. My IPhone worked great on the site.

Zammers

Thanks for the information guys. I fiddled with some of the ad placement last night so I hope it helps those of you who were having problems.

I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions. I just want to get the kinks worked out so that everyone enjoys it. Glad you guys are having fun with the site (as a secondary to killerfrogs). And I hope to keep good content coming.

Please let me know if any of you are having more trouble viewing the site. The more I hear the better I can try to fix it.

Thanks!

gdu

QUOTE(Zammers @ Mar 5 2010, 06:35 PM) [snapback]526257[/snapback]
Thanks for the information guys. I fiddled with some of the ad placement last night so I hope it helps those of you who were having problems.

I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions. I just want to get the kinks worked out so that everyone enjoys it. Glad you guys are having fun with the site (as a secondary to killerfrogs). And I hope to keep good content coming.

Please let me know if any of you are having more trouble viewing the site. The more I hear the better I can try to fix it.

Thanks!

If I scroll down more than a centimeter, the text at the top and tags at the bottom disappear. No idea what is cuasing it. Never seen it before on another site.

Zammers

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 5 2010, 12:39 PM) [snapback]526259[/snapback]
If I scroll down more than a centimeter, the text at the top and tags at the bottom disappear. No idea what is cuasing it. Never seen it before on another site.

Yeah I'm working on fixing that. My web guru thinks it has something to do with the filter settings on certain peoples computer or firewall.

I'm trying to figure out what is causing that so that I can tell you how to adjust your settings.

What web browser are you using?

gdu

QUOTE(Zammers @ Mar 5 2010, 07:19 PM) [snapback]526279[/snapback]
Yeah I'm working on fixing that. My web guru thinks it has something to do with the filter settings on certain peoples computer or firewall.

I'm trying to figure out what is causing that so that I can tell you how to adjust your settings.

What web browser are you using?

IE at the office

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 5 2010, 02:42 PM) [snapback]526296[/snapback]
IE at the office

I think it has to do with IE b/c I just tried it on my same laptop using modzilla and there is no problems, yet IE still makes the text disappear when I scroll. Not sure what the fix is but hope this helps troubleshoot it.

Zammers

Good news, I figured out the problem. It was the theme I chose for the website. Bad news...It's not compatible with Internet Explorer 6 or 7. I'm not sure about IE 8.

The site views perfectly with Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.

So I'm going to be looking for a new theme that is compatible with all browsers, but in the meantime it will not change.

For those of you who still use Internet Explorer.....may I suggest downloading (FOR FREE) Firefox or Google Chrome. The run faster, have less virus attacks, and update more frequently so you are constantly at peak performance.

Internet Explorer is an old browser and many applications written in the future will have the same problems that some of you are having viewing my website.

Hope that helps. And thanks to all of you for the support. We've had great feed back. We will continue bringing you new techie features and articles that make your experience on the site ENJOYABLE.

gdu

QUOTE(Zammers @ Mar 7 2010, 11:20 PM) [snapback]527124[/snapback]
Good news, I figured out the problem. It was the theme I chose for the website. Bad news...It's not compatible with Internet Explorer 6 or 7. I'm not sure about IE 8.

The site views perfectly with Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.

So I'm going to be looking for a new theme that is compatible with all browsers, but in the meantime it will not change.

For those of you who still use Internet Explorer.....may I suggest downloading (FOR FREE) Firefox or Google Chrome. The run faster, have less virus attacks, and update more frequently so you are constantly at peak performance.

Internet Explorer is an old browser and many applications written in the future will have the same problems that some of you are having viewing my website.

Hope that helps. And thanks to all of you for the support. We've had great feed back. We will continue bringing you new techie features and articles that make your experience on the site ENJOYABLE.

Never had a similar problem with another website and I'mnot going to dl a new browser at work for that. Glad you figured it out though.

Zammers

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Mar 7 2010, 06:24 PM) [snapback]527152[/snapback]
Never had a similar problem with another website and I'mnot going to dl a new browser at work for that. Glad you figured it out though.

No problem. If you can't or don't want to download a better browser that is up to you. Personally I haven't used IE in years. Firefox has less bugs and spam.

gdu

QUOTE(Zammers @ Mar 8 2010, 12:35 AM) [snapback]527155[/snapback]
No problem. If you can't or don't want to download a better browser that is up to you. Personally I haven't used IE in years. Firefox has less bugs and spam.

I've never had a problem with IE. I have all 3 on my personal laptop, but almost always use IE anyways. Not going to dl a new one at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.