• The KillerFrogs

Duvernay update......

frog-hat

TCURiggs said:

I just don't get it

gorilla-walking-away-gif.gif

As has been so eloquently stated on this board so many times before,  [weenie] always wins.  Girlfriend goes to UT.

SnoSki

frog-hat said:

As has been so eloquently stated on this board so many times before,  [weenie] always wins.  Girlfriend goes to UT.

The tuna taco is undefeated. Maybe one day HS seniors will realize that attractive women also attend college.

Punter1

frog-hat said:

[ muschi ] is undefeated. He could have gotten some serious strange in FTW tho...

I wonder what his brother does now??? Did UT offer him too.

MinFrog

I know it's cliche, but if he chose Baylor then chose ut, I am more than fine with him not being at TCU.

I do respect how he handled the recruiting process, tight lipped and made the decision quietly.

Also, his Decembers should be fairly free without any major bowl games to prepare for in the next few years, he does have that going for him.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
f_399 said:
He was probably promised immediate playing time with little to no competition.
Fair promise considering there is little to no competition at WR at UT. Maybe he can be a QB. They seem to be lacking those as well.

SnoSki

I would wager hard money that the recruiting pitch was, "come here and YOU will be known as THE GUY who turned around Texas football."

Same pitch they gave to Swoopes, and gray, and daje, and Malik.

LisaLT

I agree with the others. He picked BAYLOR as his first choice. UT as his second. Lol.

Didn't someone post he has a GF at UT also? Maybe that swayed him as well.

Though having another good receiver is always nice, it certainly isn't a position of need. Probably knows that. He can be immediate starter in Austin.

AustinFrog

Bleed Purple or Bleed Out. In January when you are at home watching TCU play football wondering who your next head coach will be, wondering how you messed this thing up twice, we won't be giving you a second thought.  

texas_sicilian

SnoSki said:
I would wager hard money that the recruiting pitch was, "come here and YOU will be known as THE GUY who turned around Texas football."

Same pitch they gave to Swoopes, and gray, and daje, and Malik.
A clock is always right twice a day.