• The KillerFrogs

Duggan shoulder

Big Frog II

Obviously there are tons of variables that make this comparison not exactly apples to apples, buuuuut

At this point in the 2008 season, his Sophomore year, Dalton had thrown 2 touchdowns. He actually didnt throw one until week 6 against BYU, when he threw 2. And remember, Dalton redshirted a year.

Duggan has 5.

Give him some time.
Of course this is Duggan's and everyone else's redshirt year.

Eight

if i recall correctly there weren't many true tight end prospects out of texas last year and brandon frazier of mckinney north was the highest rated

no idea if he is playing much or any at auburn and no clue if that is the kid moose has referenced

other than frazier i think there was a kid from slc or maybe it was brock, but i really don't recall many high profile tight end recruits from texas

Froggish

if i recall correctly there weren't many true tight end prospects out of texas last year and brandon frazier of mckinney north was the highest rated

no idea if he is playing much or any at auburn and no clue if that is the kid moose has referenced

other than frazier i think there was a kid from slc or maybe it was brock, but i really don't recall many high profile tight end recruits from texas

Not a TX HS kid.. West coast

Eight

the highest rated tight ends on the west coast last year were two that went to uw and the kid who went to cal from the east side

quick look and the third isn't on the cal roster and won't speculate any further

Last edited:

Purp

Obviously there are tons of variables that make this comparison not exactly apples to apples, buuuuut

At this point in the 2008 season, his Sophomore year, Dalton had thrown 2 touchdowns. He actually didnt throw one until week 6 against BYU, when he threw 2. And remember, Dalton redshirted a year.

Duggan has 5.

Give him some time.
Pretty sure it's settled science here that QBs cannot improve their accuracy and arm talent. You wasted words on this post.