• The KillerFrogs

Duggan is the Heisman: Prove me Wrong

tcufrogprince1

Character, heart, talent, will power, guts, emotion, grace, motivator, leader, Heisman.

Meet me at the parking lot behind Torchy's Tacos if you disagree. Ill be wearing a TCU jersey and a paper face cutout of Duggan so you can feel like you are getting beat down by the great Max Duggan. If you beat me, I have coupons for free Tacos. As this is to the death, I will leave the free taco coupons on the back tailgate of my clean ass 78 El Camino. You can also have my matching arm, head and finger sweatbands as a trophy. Then again, I just banged your wife and I have plenty of energy left over to beat you down as well so come and take it!

tcufrogprince1

You need Help. Maybe Obvious Troll needs to chat with you.
I'm a little off my rocker, but who isn't? I don't think you can be 100% sane and truly enjoy your life. You have to push some boundaries and try things. Get a little crazy. Example: I have a Santa outfit and a reindeer outfit for a parade I host every year for the community. My wife was down and I said let's dress up and go look at Christmas Lights. As we walked out the door I told her, "There is trouble to be found". We popped some chocolate edibles and found five parties where we had a blast and put smiles on everyone's faces with pictures and hugs. It was amazing and my wife told me at the end of the night, "This is why I will always love you. Thank you for pushing me put of my comfort zone." She's my rock and I will do anything for her. Moral: Get crazy every once in a while.

Last edited:

tcufrogprince1

Well.... yall gave me hope. Not one of you thought differently and I am glad. Duggan is the epitome of what the Heisman is all about. Hopefully fingernail painter gets pushed to the side for a real football player and great young man.

PS. Dont use sportsbetter.ag out of Panama. They changed my Heisman bet to a second bet on TCU beating Michigan. Already had a $1k on it. Now you cant even bet on the Heisman on their site. I have the print out and everything. At least I know where my next trip is going to be. I want yall to start a thread saying you know who dunn it when I burn their building down and its all over the news.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Character, heart, talent, will power, guts, emotion, grace, motivator, leader, Heisman.

Meet me at the parking lot behind Torchy's Tacos if you disagree. Ill be wearing a TCU jersey and a paper face cutout of Duggan so you can feel like you are getting beat down by the great Max Duggan. If you beat me, I have coupons for free Tacos. As this is to the death, I will leave the free taco coupons on the back tailgate of my clean ass 78 El Camino. You can also have my matching arm, head and finger sweatbands as a trophy. Then again, I just banged your wife and I have plenty of energy left over to beat you down as well so come and take it!

Outside of the fact that he can only hit wide open receivers 6 out of 10 times....... I give him a 10% chance.

And he's up against 3 big "brands". Maybe 5%

tcufrogprince1

Outside of the fact that he can only hit wide open receivers 6 out of 10 times....... I give him a 10% chance.

And he's up against 3 big "brands". Maybe 5%

Oh. You better meet me behind Torchys. No, but seriously. I get it. What I'm saying is he has maturity and character that I think needs to come back to the award. He still has pretty dang good numbers too.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Oh. You better meet me behind Torchys. No, but seriously. I get it. What I'm saying is he has maturity and character that I think needs to come back to the award. He still has pretty dang good numbers too.
Totally agree The kid has guts and determination!!! Love his attitude and drive, just wish he was more accurate.

His numbers are really good, imagine what his numbers would be if he hit guys in the hands instead of the feet. I hope he wins the damn thing, but he's probably 4th place with a good story.

Now, win or lose the CFP or the Heisman, does he come back NEXT YEAR?!

tcufrogprince1

Totally agree The kid has guts and determination!!! Love his attitude and drive, just wish he was more accurate.

His numbers are really good, imagine what his numbers would be if he hit guys in the hands instead of the feet. I hope he wins the damn thing, but he's probably 4th place with a good story.

Now, win or lose the CFP or the Heisman, does he come back NEXT YEAR?!
Man...good question. I kept repeating that part in his speech yesterday to see if I could pick up an cues. I think it all depends on his draft stock and unfinished business.