• The KillerFrogs

Drew Brees

LVH

Shows you how unsacred and watered down NFL records are

I could tell you most major baseball records and who holds them

But NFL? I had no idea Brees was even close to breaking this record, what this record was, or who held it

NFL is too much of a team sport for records to matter. Plus playing in a dome is the equivalent to baseball records for players who play for the Rockies. Especially in today's NFL where passing is so prevalent and contact rules tilt things in favor of offense further

TCURiggs

But NFL? I had no idea Brees was even close to breaking this record, what this record was, or who held it

NFL is too much of a team sport for records to matter. Plus playing in a dome is the equivalent to baseball records for players who play for the Rockies. Especially in today's NFL where passing is so prevalent and contact rules tilt things in favor of offense further

Terrible take. Grab a lap.

CountryFrog

You really don't think MLB records are watered down? Aren't like half or more of the 500 HR club guys who played in the last 25 years?

eh0215

Or we could be like baseball where pitching records will stand forever. That's fun. Looking at your favorite pitcher and realizing they'll need to be productive into thier 50's to break a career record.