• The KillerFrogs

Don't look now:

Outback Frog

Well, Donati and Dykes, that didn't take long to send the TCU goodwill train off the proverbial rails! All of the fantastic PR established and momentum going forward with the TCU football program, has been negated by a stubborn toxic move hiring Little Briles because of some ridiculous notion there is nobody else out there any better.

After so many wonderful years not missing but only a few home games since 1998, it is time to rethink my reasons for being a devoted fan. Comprising morals and standards that I always thought TCU stood for in its 150 years of existence, has been compromised by a knee-jerk reaction to win at all costs! My beloved alma mater is now one of them. We are now no different than any of the "blue-bloods" and schools out of the SEC. Sad and shameful!

SoonerFrogs

stripes lighten GIF

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
There's no good way for this to end. If he doesn't kill it out the gate, fans will turn on him like nothing we've ever seen. If he does well, he'll get the spotlight and the national media will focus on the controversy.

This is a move that ADJD will have to wear for the rest of his career. I hope he likes the way it looks on him.

Brog

Well, Donati and Dykes, that didn't take long to send the TCU goodwill train off the proverbial rails! All of the fantastic PR established and momentum going forward with the TCU football program, has been negated by a stubborn toxic move hiring Little Briles because of some ridiculous notion there is nobody else out there any better.

After so many wonderful years not missing but only a few home games since 1998, it is time to rethink my reasons for being a devoted fan. Comprising morals and standards that I always thought TCU stood for in its 150 years of existence, has been compromised by a knee-jerk reaction to win at all costs! My beloved alma mater is now one of them. We are now no different than any of the "blue-bloods" and schools out of the SEC. Sad and shameful!
sure sorry we're not moral enough for you, Outback. Sorry to see you go. Good luck.

East Coast

Tier 1
I'm one that believes almost everyone deserves a second chance. However, before this chance is given, the person must acknowledge what they did was wrong, show remorse, and give some indication that they will behave differently in the future. Art Briles is one who does not deserve a second chance. Kendal might, but I have never seen the acknowledge and contrition, but I admit I haven't been searching for one. I would be happy if any of you could post a link where he sincerely admits his past failures.