• The KillerFrogs

Donkey State suck fest

Zammers

Have you ever had to celebrate in your in-laws house when everyone was asleep. Picture a lot of karate chops in the air and a wide open mouth screaming but no noise comes out. Yes!!!!!!!!!!

AEAfrog

Which, if you're honest, is REALLY crappy. But right now I really don't care. Any chance Boise is the first non AQ to get a BCS bid with one loss???

Doubt it. They should get it though. Realistically, Stanford probably just sealed up an invite to the Sugar Bowl.

Keyser Söze

Not going to happen. The system in its current form as everyone here should already know, is not designed to benefit the "little guy" aka non AQ schools at all. It sucks for Boise, but I just do not see any BCS bowl taking them over a 1 loss LSU, Ohio St, Stanford. Until there is a playoff system these are the rules the non AQ schools must deal with playing in non BCS conferences. It's a shame that the Little East gets an automatic BCS bid when no one in that conference is any good, let alone top 25 caliber.

Horny 4 Life

Have you ever had to celebrate in your in-laws house when everyone was asleep. Picture a lot of karate chops in the air and a wide open mouth screaming but no noise comes out. Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing here!!!

I have to eat some crow. I honestly thought there was no way that Nevada would win that game. The refs really helped them out with that shoddy kick-catch interference call. I suffered from Rod Gilmore syndrome. I watched too much BSU and thought they would run through the WAC.