• The KillerFrogs

Donati

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Oh, not to worry, I got it. And nothing humble about it coming from 20 degree temps. Met a guy down here (about 6’6” 300) that played for U Minnesota. Super nice guy with a hot wife. He now lives in The Fort. Said he watched us beat them in Amon Carter. His name is Adam Haayer. I looked him up and turns out he played for the Vikings and Cardinals. Said Amin Carter was nicer than their new stadium.

Not sure why I shared all that.Could be because I moved on to tequila...

And I’m not checking spelling!

Obvious no spelling check with the Amin...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We stay over in San José...much quieter, older crowd even at Spring Break

In San Jose or the strip? Since we’ve owned here for years we know the non tourist restaurants and Grand Solmar is separated from the craziness. Should be good weather and the whales are jumping right off the beach. Have a good trip!

Deep Purple

In reality I’m sitting here in Cabo with one too many Modelos, unable to see my iPhone screen due to the glare. So one-I’m not too concerned about exactness and second- my brain doesn’t seem to care.

And no one can really do Deeps work, can they?
Not likely.

But hey... you get credit for too many Modelos and extra credit for being in Cabo. Hat's off to you and I'm green with envy. Congrats. You just wrecked the curve for the rest of the board.

froginmn

Maybe ADJD can get to work installing reversible, 180 degree chairs in an upper corner section (like the judges' chairs on The Voice).

Turn them away from the field for the UT band.

:)

ShadowFrog

Moderators
It’s good to know we have a literacy monitor on board. You’ve got a big job ahead of you’ve just started nitpicking typos, autocorrections and the lack of checking before posting on this board.

As my mom used to say, bless your little heart.
Just wait till the Dead Zone after baseball is done & before football reports. It’ll make you miss Band Threads by then.

froghair

The opposing bands have been sitting in the upper deck in the NE corner at Amon G. Carter already. I don't think they have been in the lower bowl since the stadium got rebuilt. Amplifying the TCU Band has also helped drown out those interlopers.
How about high in the west side, north end zone upper deck. Reinstall the seats to face away from the field and then let Gabriel blow his horn at a band members butt..