• The KillerFrogs

Donati

froginmn

It’s good to know we have a literacy monitor on board. You’ve got a big job ahead of you’ve just started nitpicking typos, autocorrections and the lack of checking before posting on this board.

As my mom used to say, bless your little heart.
*if you've just started

Hope this isn't a union job or I'll hear of it for doing Deep's work

Unless something changes, I can near guarantee you from what I was told at the East side event, TCU will return the favor to the UT band this Fall in Fort Worth.

Where opposing bands have been sitting at Amon G are prime lower bowl seats that TCU Atheltics should sell to TCU fans in my opinion.

The opposing bands have been sitting in the upper deck in the NE corner at Amon G. Carter already. I don't think they have been in the lower bowl since the stadium got rebuilt. Amplifying the TCU Band has also helped drown out those interlopers.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
*if you've just started

Hope this isn't a union job or I'll hear of it for doing Deep's work

In reality I’m sitting here in Cabo with one too many Modelos, unable to see my iPhone screen due to the glare. So one-I’m not too concerned about exactness and second- my brain doesn’t seem to care.

And no one can really do Deeps work, can they?

froginmn

In reality I’m sitting here in Cabo with one too many Modelos, unable to see my iPhone screen due to the glare. So one-I’m not too concerned about exactness and second- my brain doesn’t seem to care.

Yeah hoping my post was viewed with the sarcasm intended.

Good humble brag, too!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

I’ll be there in a week. Enjoy!

Where do stay? Hope it’s somewhere the spring breakers can’t afford. We have a place at Grand Solmar and it is very peaceful. Hi about 80 cooling to the 60s at night.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Yeah hoping my post was viewed with the sarcasm intended.

Good humble brag, too!

Oh, not to worry, I got it. And nothing humble about it coming from 20 degree temps. Met a guy down here (about 6’6” 300) that played for U Minnesota. Super nice guy with a hot wife. He now lives in The Fort. Said he watched us beat them in Amon Carter. His name is Adam Haayer. I looked him up and turns out he played for the Vikings and Cardinals. Said Amin Carter was nicer than their new stadium.

Not sure why I shared all that.Could be because I moved on to tequila...

And I’m not checking spelling!