• The KillerFrogs

Donati tweet about tickets....

TCURiggs

Sad we have 3k tickets to give.

source.gif

BleedNPurple

I know this is always going to be the popular answer among a lot of fans, but I'll go ahead and throw out my slight disagreement. If the home team is getting their doors knocked off from the opening kickoff then, sure, it's going to take the life out of the crowd. But the second half of the OU game was really the only time this year at home where that happened.

I understand that lots of scoring and exciting play will always HELP to get the crowd going. But we've seen some tremendous defensive performances at home this year and that's the side of the ball that needs the noise. I see no excuse at all why so many fans simply can't be bothered to make any noise, particularly for a defense that has generally been very good this year. I feel like this year has been the worst in recent memory. The student section has been really quiet all year for the most part. Even when it's full, they're all on their feet staying silent except for third down plays.

Iowa St, Texas Techn- truly boring games. K State - not much better until the final fumble.

What’s been happening in the field isn’t a barn burner. I’ll be there Saturday - winning cures all!