• The KillerFrogs

Donati presser

HToady

He still looks like Homer Stokes from O Brother Where Art Thou, though

1*L9dLYpaSwo7cXrpR8-poxg.jpeg
We haven't has a coach, that was a member of "a certain secret society", since Billy Tohill!

Sebastian S

Fairly impressed with Donati and how he handled this presser. Wonder why he has been so non-existent all of this time. We might change our attitude on Donati if he did more up front pressers! Hell we hardly know his name.
He just read killerfrogs and fed us all that we wanted to hear.

/Sarcasm

SuperTFrog

Who said he was a great AD? I feel better about him was the extent of my comments. Today was a good day for him, you can give him credit for that. Tomorrow is a new day.
I’m not going to reread the entire thread but I’m not sure there is even one post saying he was a good AD. The disconnect of logic with some of the posters is really disheartening. There seems to be a real inability to connect the dots.

It reminds me of when I tell one of my kids that they did a great job at school and the other one says “Oh so I did a terrible job?”

“Donati had a great press conference”
“Oh so now you think he is a great AD?”

Paint It Purple

Yup all of this info makes it sound like it’s going to be Dykes
Donati said that TCU was "a top10 kind of program" and that the level of coach "interest has already reflected that". Dykes is a level of coach we would have hoped to hire back when Fran quit. Consensus opinion is usually wrong and in the case of a Dykes hire, I hope it is.

ticketfrog123

Donati said that TCU was "a top10 kind of program" and that the level of coach "interest has already reflected that". Dykes is a level of coach we would have hoped to hire back when Fran quit. Consensus opinion is usually wrong and in the case of a Dykes hire, I hope it is.
No, Dykes is the kind of coach that Duke or Boston College would be excited about.

He’s not a top 10 program HC. The smokescreen from TCU seems to be working here

netty2424

He speaks well and cleans up well. (He is an attorney after all.) I agree that he handled the press conference incredibly well. 10/10.

I am impressed how he (and Gary/Kelsey) have handled this publicly. Classy.
Key word publicly. Agree, they’ve done a good job cleaning this up. Now if we can convince flyfishingfrog that Donati isn’t really the devil he thinks he is.