1. The KillerFrogs

Donati needs to come out and say we will have 100% capacity in the stands

Discussion in 'The Swamp' started by LVH, May 31, 2020.

1. Now I remember why I quit getting on here.

BABYFACE, Boomhauer and FrogAbroad like this.
  2. You got something against Diane Lane?

Frogs01, TCURiggs, TxFrog1999 and 4 others like this.
  3. No conspiracy. Just logic, reason, and intelligence. I've seen no evidence to the contrary; rather, just a lot of paranoia, blind faith, and lemming-ism among the sheep. But go ahead and clutch your pearls, live in fear, and embrace your doomsday view of the world around you. Sounds like a wonderful life.

BrewingFrog and Salfrog like this.
  4. I did but she wasn’t impressed with it at all. A few restraining orders later and is well.

5. My life is great. No pearl clutching here. You were the one to discount my first post in months yesterday because of your political conspiracies QAnon batshit crazy conspiracies .

I love this forum. But sheesh [ What the heck? ] happened ? Who is moderating this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]?

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  6. Maybe your first post in months shouldn't have said 110K deaths with nothing to back it up. Use some critical thinking skills and stop gargling with CNN, MSNBC and NPR every night before you go to bed.

You probably believe we're doomed from anthropogenic climate change anyway, so at this point what difference does any of it make?

And I don't know what "QAnon batshit crazy conspiracies" means, so I can't address that.

Salfrog likes this.
  7. Yeah, what's up with that?

8. With propellers...
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!

Chongo94 likes this.
  9. I watch none of those networks, and still think you are full of [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]...
    GO FROG!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

10. Nothing in your post is on topic to toadallytexan‘s point being made in response to your original post. He was talking about the 100,000 vs 5,000 deaths statistic.

He said nothing about shutting down society in his response to you.

He has multiple health factors going against him, and according to you, if he were to contract COVID-19 and die as a result, that means he shouldn’t count in the COVID death toll. Despite the fact that had he not contracted it, he very likely will live another 10-20 years.

That’s ridiculous

robbroyy and ifrog like this.
  11. you shouldn’t be out in public. At all.

12. upload_2020-6-2_10-39-55.jpeg
    Diane Lane today. Unfortunate looking old lady.

(of course I’d be robbing the cradle) upload_2020-6-2_10-39-55.jpeg

upload_2020-6-2_10-39-55.jpeg

Salfrog likes this.
  13. And her two sisters..

14. Y’all are too picky. I think she still looks good

15. [​IMG]

?

or maybe

[​IMG]

Wog68 and Salfrog like this.
  16. She looks fantastic

Salfrog, netty2424, TCURiggs and 6 others like this.
  17. would

HFrog1999 likes this.
  18. You're still a Bozo !!!