• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

flyfishingfrog

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...ravel-restrictions-through-august/8034057002/
The United States has extended border restrictions on nonessential travel yet again as COVID-19 infections rise in every state.

U.S. borders with Mexico and Canada will remain closed through Aug. 21, according to documents to be published in the Federal Register. The previous U.S. border restrictions were set to end Thursday.

The extensions come on the heels of Canada's Monday announcement that it would reopen its borders to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents Aug. 9, with plans to allow fully vaccinated travelers from any country on Sept. 7.
I guess I missed the coverage of the illegal crossings of Canadians....was that during the Stanley Cup?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
60 percent of everyone in this thread is crazy. But within sub groups of that crazy 35 percent of some of you are really crazy and 41 percent are batshit crazy. Facebook keeps trying to tell me that at least 50 percent of you aren’t crazy but they are 75 percent wrong. Twitter tracks accordingly.

The other 40 percent aren’t crazy they’re just nuts.

In summation, get off the crazy pills if you’re crazy or if you’re a nut stop being nutty. Then we can get back to the new normal. In this crazy world, we are all in this together.

tcumaniac

The dumbasses like maniac are the reason mask mandates and other consequences for the actions/selfishness/stupidity of the unvaccinated are making a comeback. Just complete selfish pieces of [ #2020 ] that are ruining the economy, education, and so much more for the people who are responsible and did the right thing by getting vaccinated.

The rate of development, testing, production, delivery, and access to this very safe and highly effective vaccine represent a true modern marvel—a miracle even—, and as a society we’re just wasting that great feat away because people with business degrees that live and die by political winds have [ #2020 ] for brains and think they know better than the overwhelming majority of doctors and scientists. It is pathetic and sad.

Please get vaccinated. For the love of god, PLEASE. We didn’t have to be in this position and we can still crawl out of it.
Yep. Me. A person that had covid last July and very likely has broader immunity than a vaccinated person is the dumbass that is causing all the problems. Makes sense. Thanks for imparting us with all of your wisdom.

frogtwang

compared with the Northern - it is a like a colendar compared to a bank vault....

More people illegally entered the US through the southern border last week than came across from Canada all of last year...

There is no debate that more have crossed from the south.

I will say that it is much harder to cross the southern border than it is the northern border. There are more obstacles crossing from Mexico than there are Canada. That is not an easy trip, it’s no Sunday walk in the park.

Zubaz

There is no debate that more have crossed from the south.

I will say that it is much harder to cross the southern border than it is the northern border. There are more obstacles crossing from Mexico than there are Canada. That is not an easy trip, it’s no Sunday walk in the park.
But like.....you have to start in Canada so that kinda evens it out.

Bob Sugar

That one is easy to explain, the southern border is not wide open. It’s closed just the same as the northern border.
tenor.gif

frogtwang

It’s so closed and secure that fhe VP was appointed tsar to oversee its closure and secureness and we built camps at Ft Bliss to house the people not coming in.
If it was “wide open” as the previous poster claimed, they wouldn’t bother stopping anyone or building camps. They’d let them all in. That is not happening, they are not just letting everyone in.

TCUdirtbag

understand your wife is a physician and your access to information. curious if any of her peers are hesitant as i can tell you there were some where my wife works who only got the vaccine to ensure they did not lose privelages

To answer the question, no. Understanding there are some rare exceptions out there of course.

TCUdirtbag

We don’t have a solution- we have an option that is adequately effective but not nearly as good as promoted or expected

and the Delta variant didn’t start in the US thus the entire US being vaccinated would not stop it’s spread- just minimize the hospitalizations

one of the lies being spouted by our leadership is that the lack of immunizations from vaccine is allowing the virus to mutate and spread in our population- when the mutation occurred outside our borders and was allowed in

but the numbers would be the same in basic terms and that doesn’t fit your agenda or Biden’s

This is inaccurate and framed through the classic disinformation tactic of trying to connect the disinformation to a hot button social issue (borders/immigrants).

Vaccines are highly effective against delta and the many, many other Covid-19 variants. No, vaccines don’t stop the spread, but herd immunity greatly slows the spread of all variants. Your disinformation is incorrect and is not science-backed. Getting as many people as possible vaccinated is key.

TCUdirtbag

Yep. Me. A person that had covid last July and very likely has broader immunity than a vaccinated person is the dumbass that is causing all the problems. Makes sense. Thanks for imparting us with all of your wisdom.

People who were infected should still get vaccinated. It works, in effect, like a booster shot. Which is important because we don’t yet know how long antibodies will last.

Of course, as you know, I was calling you out for your sinister spreading of lies and disinformation regarding the importance, safety, and effectiveness of vaccines. Get vaccinated.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
People who were infected should still get vaccinated. It works, in effect, like a booster shot. Which is important because we don’t yet know how long antibodies will last.

Well, the naturally derived ones will last a helluva lot longer than what The Jab provides. Seems like that's already coming apart. We'll see what His Fraudulence has to say later on today about the efficacy and longevity of The Jab, and whether it is actually causing issues.

Of course, as you know, I was calling you out for your sinister spreading of lies and disinformation regarding the importance, safety, and effectiveness of vaccines. Get vaccinated.

No.

tcumaniac

The irony of you accusing me of disinformation is so rich.

No I won’t get the shot. And you can go pound sand. #MyBodyMyChoice

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The irony of you accusing me of disinformation is so rich.

No I won’t get the shot. And you can go pound sand. #MyBodyMyChoice
You can almost get out a checklist of "Lefty Buzzwords Connected With..." and check off the individual items as you read his screeds...