• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

TCUdirtbag

Covid doesn’t care who anyone voted for. The solution is non partisan. Vaccines developed and approved under one administration and rolled out and made widely available under another.

Disinformation spreaders like LVH will try to deflect and talk about anything but documented science and the vast majority of scientists and doctors that know the vaccines are safe, effective, and crucial to getting past Covid. As you can see, they’ll try to chop science into out of context and misleading snippets. They’ll blame a politician. They’ll even try to change the topic to a politician’s kid. Or immigration. Or whatever else distracts from their sinister ignorance. Ignore it. Listen to the people who know what they’re talking about. Get vaccinated.

TCUdirtbag

interesting because i come across people reading his news paper in a number of places in the houston area and have on three different occasions since their delivery vans driving around the area with a copy of their paper from last july in which the minister louis stated that if the government mandated the vaccine it was the equivalent of an act of war

you are right though, no one is listening to him as the cdc's survery showed that african americans are a leading in getting vaccinated right?

do find it interesting that it took until the 22nd of this month for twitter to finally block his account for anti vaccine messages

I didn’t know Farrakhan was still alive. He should not be spreading disinformation and if his disinformation is getting traction, other leaders should be recruited to counter it with facts.

LVH

Covid doesn’t care who anyone voted for. The solution is non partisan. Vaccines developed and approved under one administration and rolled out and made widely available under another.

Disinformation spreaders like LVH will try to deflect and talk about anything but documented science and the vast majority of scientists and doctors that know the vaccines are safe, effective, and crucial to getting past Covid. As you can see, they’ll try to chop science into out of context and misleading snippets. They’ll blame a politician. They’ll even try to change the topic to a politician’s kid. Ignore it. Listen to the people who know what they’re talking about. Get vaccinated.

It's clear the powers that be are setting up the unvaccinated to be the fall guys/scapegoat for everything bad that happens from here on out.

Lots of parallels between the unvaccinated and Jews in 1930s Germany. The unvaccinated are about to face a ton of pressure to conform and persecution. We are already seeing it happen at the local level where the unvaccinated are being singled out: https://www.galesburg205.org/o/galesburg-cusd-205/staff - Galesburg, Illinois school district employees must wear a white ID badge if they aren't vaccinated. Sounds a lot like jews having to wear stars.

I thought Biden was going to bring this country together... instead its just more division.

No, you can't exercise personal responsibility and make your own health decisions - "my body my choice" only applies to vacuuming out a baby's brain from the womb.

Wexahu

Much like other things you say, this isn't true. For the thousandth time.

All evidence suggests that is slowness to accept the vaccine is responsible for prolonging this. If you want to blame Biden for "people who hate him not getting vaccinated" that seems a really odd criticism.

Blacks voted for him at about a 90/10 clip. Hispanics at a pretty high clip too, that's why they they are looking the other way at the Texas border.

The two demographic groups who it's well-documented have most had issues with COVID and who vote Democrat in huge #'s are still the most unvaccinated people by %. Imagine that. But of course it's all the Republicans fault. At least that is the way it's being framed by ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, the NYT, on and on and on. Why is that?

And why do writers like the one from the NYT a couple days ago feel the need to blatantly lie in their stories. Just flat out lie. It's because if they told the whole truth people really wouldn't be that scared. It's good for their business, and it's good for the political agenda they want to advance.

TCUdirtbag

So most brown and black people are ignorant? Got it.

Nope. And your insinuation that I said this is reprehensible. Shame on you.

There is some good cause for vaccine hesitancy among populations who were not all that long ago (by historical standards) treated like lab rats.

That’s why countering disinformation and recruiting community leaders to communicate facts is so important. When we have to waste energy on people like you who should know better, the resources can’t be focused on others.

Pharm Frog

Disinformation spreaders like LVH will try to deflect and talk about anything but documented science and the vast majority of scientists and doctors that know the vaccines are safe, effective, and crucial to getting past Covid. As you can see, they’ll try to chop science into out of context and misleading snippets. They’ll blame a politician. They’ll even try to change the topic to a politician’s kid. Ignore it. Listen to the people who know what they’re talking about. Get vaccinated.

Yes Lord Dirtbag. Listen to Fauci and then listen to him again when he says something 180 degrees from what he said prior. Listen to the “documented science” until “documented science” changes. Then listen again. Or, make up your own damn mind about what to do or not do. You know…exercise your liberty as you deem appropriate. You won’t find me advocating for or against vaccination.

Eight

Most? No. But then again vaccine hesitancy isnt a majority position in the African American nor Hispanic community.

The 18%-35% that say they will never get vaccinated? Probably, yeah.

based upon what we learned after april 14th, 2021 right?

LVH

I legit can't believe a TCU grad said this. For crying out loud.

It's true and you know it - don't play the pearl clutching game.

The President* of the United States just used his pulpit today to bully and shame the unvaccinated.

We are about to get more masks, lockdowns, shutdowns and restrictions. Who are they going to blame for it? The unvaccinated will be the one to take the blame for this one.

This is going to cause a lot of division and strife and then persecution. Enormous pressure to conform will be thrown at the unvaccinated.

The Biden administration and media needs the anger to be directed at the unvaccinated. Otherwise it would be directed at themselves and they would be exposed for having no idea what they are doing.

Eight

I didn’t know Farrakhan was still alive. He should not be spreading disinformation and if his disinformation is getting traction, other leaders should be recruited to counter it with facts.

alive and continually speaking and printing comments about how the covid vaccine is an attempt to wipe out non-whites, but for some reason you don't hear a thing in the media, he was able to say what he wanted on twitter until a few days ago, and despite what some might think he has a big influence in the black community

Wexahu

I would have to imagine, because it's fantasy.

Straight from the CDC a week ago.......I don't know what persistently lower vaccination rates means I guess.

"(68.3%) of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

TCUdirtbag

Yes Lord Dirtbag. Listen to Fauci and then listen to him again when he says something 180 degrees from what he said prior. Listen to the “documented science” until “documented science” changes. Then listen again. Or, make up your own damn mind about what to do or not do. You know…exercise your liberty as you deem appropriate. You won’t find me advocating for or against vaccination.

Oh please. You advocate against science and against the vaccine with regularity. You hold yourself out as an academic one day and a scientist the next. You are neither. You are splitting hairs to try snd hide behind your politics or some more sinister motive. That is pathetic. You have access to information and the capability to understand and advocate for vaccines that can both save lives and save billions upon billions—maybe trillions—in economic growth. Your choice to stand against science is unfortunate.

No one has to or should simply listen only to Fauci or me or you or Trump or Biden or any one person. We should all listen to the vast majority of all scientists, of all epidemiologists, of all doctors, of all people who are highly trained, highly intelligent, and know what they’re talking about. Those enormous majorities are all United in advocating the vaccines are safe, effective, and important.

Zubaz

Straight from the CDC a week ago.......I don't know what persistently low vaccination rates means I guess.

"(68.3%) of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."
Not sure if you are aware of this, but Whites include both Republicans and Democrats.

Vaccine hesitancy in the black community is about 30-35% depending on the poll. Hispanics a little less. Among Republicans it is above 40%. So no, the largest demo for vaccine hesitancy is not ethnic minorities, there's an ideological group that is larger.

Bob Sugar

Straight from the CDC a week ago.......I don't know what persistently lower vaccination rates means I guess.

AltruisticThornyIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif

Eight

Not sure if you are aware of this, but Whites include both Republicans and Democrats.

Vaccine hesitancy in the black community is about 30-35% depending on the poll. Hispanics a little less. Among Republicans it is above 40%. So no, the largest demo for vaccine hesitancy is not ethnic minorities.

damn, mixing the results of different questions and groups to prove a point

do we know if the total number of those 40 percent is great than the 30-35 percent or must we bring in the results from another to prove a point and while we are at you do know blacks and latinos have identified as republicans as well