• The KillerFrogs

Does anyone have the CJ Wilson chasing Aaron Brown photo?

goldenfrog

If you have this pleas post it, I need it to send to a Gaylor friend of mine that needs to be put in his place. I really want the one that had something like "Heisman Candidate" on it.

TCUFrogs

That was a great picture too. The one where CJ is falling on the ground grasping for air as Aaron runs into the endzone, right?

goldenfrog

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Mar 31 2010, 08:33 PM) [snapback]538760[/snapback]
That was a great picture too. The one where CJ is falling on the ground grasping for air as Aaron runs into the endzone, right?

Exactly.

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(Tio Rana @ Mar 31 2010, 04:48 PM) [snapback]538814[/snapback]
That was a pivotal moment for the success of this program.

I've thought about this for awhile...and I totally agree. That was a tough W but we pulled it out and really turned the corner as a program.

QUOTE(goldenfrog @ Mar 31 2010, 11:41 AM) [snapback]538507[/snapback]
If you have this pleas post it, I need it to send to a Gaylor friend of mine that needs to be put in his place. I really want the one that had something like "Heisman Candidate" on it.

It seems to me that he's already been put in his place when he admitted that he's a Baylor fan...

But if you really need some ammo, just mention to him that we've finished in the top 10 three of the past five years, which is something Baylor has never even come close to accomplishing in any major sport.

micahjh

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ Mar 31 2010, 07:16 PM) [snapback]538880[/snapback]
I've thought about this for awhile...and I totally agree. That was a tough W but we pulled it out and really turned the corner as a program.

It was like the whole game was stuck in a rut slugfest. Our Defense dominated for the most part, but the offense couldnt find its stride...which game was I talking about... Baylor right... Then all of the sudden AB took off like he was shot out of a cannon, and the ball was right there. CJ Wilson was dead in the water, and that was the ballgame. Maybe one of the biggest plays of the decade?

bullock

no doubt. i remember it was hot and humid and we were just grinding it out. then ab broke open real quick and just outran cj down the stretch. beautiful.

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Apr 1 2010, 01:31 AM) [snapback]538905[/snapback]
But if you really need some ammo, just mention to him that we've finished in the top 10 three of the past five years, which is something Baylor has never even come close to accomplishing in any major sport.

that mens bball team that almost made the final 4 was horrible this year

Froggy Style

QUOTE(roddog @ Apr 1 2010, 05:09 PM) [snapback]539261[/snapback]

Similar to your reading comprehension skills.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Mar 31 2010, 08:31 PM) [snapback]538905[/snapback]

QUOTE(roddog @ Apr 1 2010, 12:09 PM) [snapback]539261[/snapback]

Yeah, cause that one Baylor team that almost reached the Final Four secured a top 10 ranking for three out of five years.

If you're going to be sarcastic and make fun of someone, try not to make a retarded worthless post while doing so.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 1 2010, 01:06 PM) [snapback]539298[/snapback]
If you're going to be sarcastic and make fun of someone, try not to make a retarded worthless post while doing so.

Words I live by........ :biggrin:

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 1 2010, 02:06 PM) [snapback]539298[/snapback]

He wasn't making fun of anyone. He came on here to make us all dumber, which he accomplished. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Shooter

QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Apr 1 2010, 12:12 PM) [snapback]539301[/snapback]
He wasn't making fun of anyone. He came on here to make us all dumber, which he accomplished. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

:laugh: +1

Big Frog II

QUOTE(Tio Rana @ Mar 31 2010, 09:49 PM) [snapback]538993[/snapback]
It was like the whole game was stuck in a rut slugfest. Our Defense dominated for the most part, but the offense couldnt find its stride...which game was I talking about... Baylor right... Then all of the sudden AB took off like he was shot out of a cannon, and the ball was right there. CJ Wilson was dead in the water, and that was the ballgame. Maybe one of the biggest plays of the decade?

Part of our offense's problem was that Jeff Ballard had such bad migraine headaches he was seeing double, and didn't even play in the second half. A freshman quarterback comes in to lead us to victory.

micahjh

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Apr 1 2010, 02:27 PM) [snapback]539332[/snapback]
Part of our offense's problem was that Jeff Ballard had such bad migraine headaches he was seeing double, and didn't even play in the second half. A freshman quarterback comes in to lead us to victory.

just another classic case of why you need to be able to play smashmouth football. A solid ground n pound is the trump card for shaky situations.