• The KillerFrogs

Does any good Frog need one ticket to the Regional

Frogo

QUOTE(ricksterh @ Jun 1 2010, 09:08 PM) [snapback]566793[/snapback]
ticket is gone to a good Frog who has been a good poster on here for ever. :biggrin:

That part about "a good Frog" froze me in my tracks. Was I? Wasn't I? By what standards? Compared to some, yes, compared to others, maybe, compared to others. . . .?

Oh well.

Houston Frog

My guess is if you hang around the tailgates, someone will have an extra single-game ticket, and if not, someone leaving the Baylor/Arizona game who bought the regional pass would be willing to part with theirs for cheap.

ben.wertz

I have an extra ticket to either game friday. I bought the all sessions pass, but I have to work friday. If anyone needs a ticket, I am willing to sell it for cheaper than what I paid for it. Let me know!

Ben

Houston Frog

QUOTE(DeFrog @ Jun 3 2010, 09:47 AM) [snapback]567635[/snapback]
Where does the tailgateing take place? Or is there a place where it doesn't :biggrin:

The primary tailgating area is in the main baseball parking lot that runs along Berry.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Jun 3 2010, 09:51 AM) [snapback]567637[/snapback]
The primary tailgating area is in the main baseball parking lot that runs along Berry.

I believe that is Bellaire down there.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:55 AM) [snapback]567642[/snapback]
I believe that is Bellaire down there.

Yeah, I couldn't remember where it changed... at the big bend in the road, or at that 4-way stop, or at University.

Frogenstein

It is the lot between the soccer and baseball fields. FYI, at last year's Regional TCU charged $5 to park in the lot so be sure and bring some cash for parking.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(arlington @ Jun 2 2010, 09:15 PM) [snapback]567465[/snapback]
I need 1 ticket if you still have it available. I can be reached at 817 798 6336. Thank you

Called this number and got this:
Chicago%20Massage%20Parlor.jpg

Houston Frog

QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 3 2010, 02:47 PM) [snapback]567839[/snapback]
Called this number and got this:
Chicago%20Massage%20Parlor.jpg

Way to Google image "Oriental Massage" and then pick a place that has a completely different phone number right in the picture.

ricksterh

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Jun 2 2010, 05:46 AM) [snapback]567003[/snapback]
What about me?

There seems to have been little transparency in this process.

I demand a recount!

I put the post up and then posted that I had a pm and it was first come first served. By "good Frog" I meant someone who would come to the games and yell for the Frogs so I think everybody on this thread would fit that.

Steel I bet you could trade one of your boots for a set of tickets? :biggrin: