• The KillerFrogs

Doctson

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Just had a big discussion on XM about how ESPN just ran with something one person didn't hear right. The XM guys all said they understood correctly. You'd think there would've been a follow up question if someone thought he said out for the year, but there wasn't. This was Neuheisel so you know he would have followed up.

TooColdU

scheiss the media. However, as soon as I heard the report I thought maybe this was all part of Coach P's plan. It's not like you're required to tell the truth regarding injuries, are you?

tcudoc

LezzGetFroggy said:
My buddy on the team: "Reporters are dumb as hell and no one knows about anything." Says Doctson is playing in red zone situations this week.
Someone quickly redefine the red zone as any spot on either side of the 50 yard line.

LurkerFrog

Hoosierfrog said:
I heard the interview and it was clear to me GP said "he will be gone IN 3 games and a bowl". Why would anyone think he was out when he mention a bowl.
Yeah, I just listed to it as well.  I have no idea how they misinterpreted what he said.  

And if they did hear what they thought they heard, not one "reporter" on that show had any follow up questions for him about how he could all of a sudden be out when he was probable a day ago.  They also pulled the idea completely out of context.  Are people just completely missing cognitive listening skills these days?

TooColdU

The media is just full of corporate shills nowadays. Remember the days when you didn't need a degree to learn how to not be afraid to ask questions and get to the bottom of something?

tcudoc

Austintxfrog94 said:
Swatsticaca
1368650618_9561b.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Doctson out.  We all lose.  Doctson in.  We all win again.  You know who doesn't win?  The wall in my office with a new hole in it.  It can't be unkicked.  It lost.  These terrible reporters owe me a new wall.  I can't be held responsible for their shoddy reporting.  This is America after all so it is not my fault. 

tcudoc

Peacefrog said:
Doctson out.  We all lose.  Doctson in.  We all win again.  You know who doesn't win?  The wall in my office with a new hole in it.  It can't be unkicked.  It lost.  These terrible reporters owe me a new wall.  I can't be held responsible for their shoddy reporting.  This is America after all so it is not my fault. 
I think the admins have the ability to change your screen name if you wish...

tcumaniac

TooColdU said:
The media is just full of corporate shills nowadays. Remember the days when you didn't need a degree to learn how to not be afraid to ask questions and get to the bottom of something?

Are you implying that those with media related degrees know how to do that, because if so, that's news to me. 

KLPFROG

Can I get a gold star for being the one to actually ask GP at the luncheon?? I was sitting there in full meltdown reading conflicting Twitter reports and by golly I was going to ask the man standing at the podium 50 feet away from me the gosh darn question. It was pretty easy. What is wrong with the darning media?!

TooColdU

tcumaniac said:

Are you implying that those with media related degrees know how to do that, because if so, that's news to me. 
Quite the opposite. Excuse my confusing post. Too many negative in there had it resembling something like a truth table. I need sleep.

YA

KLPFROG said:
Can I get a gold star for being the one to actually ask GP at the luncheon?? I was sitting there in full meltdown reading conflicting Twitter reports and by golly I was going to ask the man standing at the podium 50 feet away from me the gosh darn question. It was pretty easy. What is wrong with the darning media?!
You get a gold star from me for asking the question. He was a little hard on you in his response. Thanks for asking the question. Btw, your little daughter is cute as a button. Good job.

KLPFROG

YA said:
You get a gold star from me for asking the question. He was a little hard on you in his response. Thanks for asking the question. Btw, your little daughter is cute as a button. Good job.
Thank you! Meh, I knew he probably didn't want that question, but I just had to know. Oh, thank you, she loves her Frogs!

jake102

So is Ridwan dead? And how did Foltz die?

And you know how Dabo is promising Clemson fans a playoff selection show party with pizza for everyone? Well if we are somehow in the running, Patterson should promise opiate based drugs for all TCU fans.