• The KillerFrogs

Doctson TD

TRF51

I don’t understand why JD does not get more PT, I think he is the best wr on the team. It’s like the coaches don’t like him.

Pharm Frog

I don’t understand why JD does not get more PT, I think he is the best wr on the team. It’s like the coaches don’t like him.

No idea how much if any the Skins radio guys have with coaching staff but they were critical of JD. Though they didn't say it overtly it was certainly implied that he wasn't sufficiently physical.

MTfrog5

No idea how much if any the Skins radio guys have with coaching staff but they were critical of JD. Though they didn't say it overtly it was certainly implied that he wasn't sufficiently physical.
I know 3-4 weeks ago Doctson was graded an A for his game performance and that was with 1 target. Thats hard to do. Said he was open a ton and blocked really well. So I personally don't think the radio guys have a clue and probably noticed it on one play so they think that's the only reason he isn't getting the ball.

Pharm Frog

I know 3-4 weeks ago Doctson was graded an A for his game performance and that was with 1 target. Thats hard to do. Said he was open a ton and blocked really well. So I personally don't think the radio guys have a clue and probably noticed it on one play so they think that's the only reason he isn't getting the ball.

Obviously since I was listening to radio I wasn't watching the game (driving back from San Angelo). You very well could be right. They just kinda harped on it in the red zone and I didn't hear the whole broadcast. By the time I tuned in, JD had already caught his TD pass. One play in particular they mentioned was some 3rd and goal play where he was targeted. They glowed over some other fella. Grant?

MTfrog5

Obviously since I was listening to radio I wasn't watching the game (driving back from San Angelo). You very well could be right. They just kinda harped on it in the red zone and I didn't hear the whole broadcast. By the time I tuned in, JD had already caught his TD pass. One play in particular they mentioned was some 3rd and goal play where he was targeted. They glowed over some other fella. Grant?
Don't have any idea on todays game was just going off previous games I've watched.

TRF51

I watched the game. Grant did have a nice game is he is the guy who takes a lot of JDs snaps. JD did not create a lot of separation on the play they were referring to but he did create separation on other plays. The dB was in his hip pocket and knocked the bal down.

To be honest it is hard for any of their WRs to get into the flow of the game because they rotate every other play. JD has the most talent at the position. That has been mentioned by a few people in the organization and some who use to be in the organization. It does seem like he is being black balled by the coach. He needs reps and he is not getting enough of them.