• The KillerFrogs

Do you believe now Clemson"

thedutchman

Do you believe now Clemson fans? Have we finally earned your respect? Do we have your respect now Mr. Swinney? Nice try, yesterday, by not letting us get a walk through on your field? It didnt work? We came in and got the hard tough win in your place. Can you believe it? Do you want to believe it? We did what we had to do. It wasnt pretty but in the words of Gary Patterson, El Bulldog, We wont back down, to anyone. Can you respect us now? Great game Clemson. I tip my hat to you but we are the better team. Great game Frogs. No disrespect to Clemson, you have a great team. You will have a good season. I am leaving South Carolina with what I wanted A BIG WIN IN DEATH VALLEY. Go Frogs.

thedutchman

QUOTE(thedutchman @ Sep 26 2009, 10:40 PM) [snapback]389889[/snapback]
Do you believe now Clemson fans? Have we finally earned your respect? Do we have your respect now Mr. Swinney? Nice try, yesterday, by not letting us get a walk through on your field? It didnt work? We came in and got the hard tough win in your place. Can you believe it? Do you want to believe it? We did what we had to do. It wasnt pretty but in the words of Gary Patterson, El Bulldog, We wont back down, to anyone. Can you respect us now? Great game Clemson. I tip my hat to you but we are the better team. Great game Frogs. No disrespect to Clemson, you have a great team. You will have a good season. I am leaving South Carolina with what I wanted A BIG WIN IN DEATH VALLEY. Go Frogs.

Wheres That Tiger... Hold That Tiger... Whats up Clemson fans? I bet Dabo Swinney is a believer now.

Punter1

QUOTE(thedutchman @ Sep 26 2009, 05:54 PM) [snapback]389925[/snapback]
Wheres That Tiger... Hold That Tiger... Whats up Clemson fans? I bet Dabo Swinney is a believer now.

Had a few today dumba$$? Jees. I guess winning with some class is too much for you. Their fans have been great all week, I even used one of their links to watch the game on. Good game guys.

Clemson fans on this board were overwhelmingly respectful leading up to this game. Don't let a couple of idiots ruin what was honestly one of the classiest discussions we have had before a game.

Thank you to all the Clemson fans who helped all our fans preparing for a special weekend in South Carolina. I'm sure you wish the game would have turned out better, but you still have plenty to be proud of.

As for the TCU fans, grow up and act like you've won a big game before. Yes we were disrespected nationally, and we were underdogs. We still had to get a lucky tipped ball to beat Clemson, and we shouldn't rub it in their faces.

In short, grow up fans. We are striving for something greater than 3-0, and there are plenty of problems with our team that need to be addressed before next week.

thedutchman

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Sep 26 2009, 10:57 PM) [snapback]389931[/snapback]
Please go away. You are an embarrassment for TCU fans.

Show a little class, man.

I gave them their respect They never gave us ours. Clemson is a good team but we prevailed. You go away. We won and deserved to win.

QUOTE(thedutchman @ Sep 26 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]389938[/snapback]
I gave them their respect They never gave us ours. Clemson is a good team but we prevailed. You go away. We won and deserved to win.

You don't deserve to act like a [ profanity ] bag.

damnyankeephrog

QUOTE(thedutchman @ Sep 26 2009, 06:58 PM) [snapback]389938[/snapback]

Grow up. At least just a little.

thedutchman

QUOTE(damnyankeephrog @ Sep 26 2009, 11:02 PM) [snapback]389954[/snapback]
Grow up. At least just a little.

I gave them their respect .. They never gave us ours. they pretended. Now they know. It wasnt pretty but we won. No one respect us if you cant understand that then you cant have a chip on your shoulder like CGP has

thedutchman

QUOTE(Punter1 @ Sep 26 2009, 10:58 PM) [snapback]389935[/snapback]
Had a few today dumba$$? Jees. I guess winning with some class is too much for you. Their fans have been great all week, I even used one of their links to watch the game on. Good game guys.

Now I dont drink Ladner. Get in a game for a change. We are disrepected and you should know it.

Tigermadman75

I agree you are not respected by the media , but the people who know football have respect for your program . Keep busting [Deleted] and that will come.....or get in a better conference is all I can say. I am not putting down your conference but the media does and it is a shame . There is some good football played out there and once again Congrats on the win today.