• The KillerFrogs

Do we have on roster another K Miller?

Trey Sanders the transfer from Alabama was a 5* prospect out of HS.....he's had some injury issues so we'll see ....the staff invested a scholarship in him so maybe Kaz can get him back to that 5* form.
I Sanders was the #1 RB in the nation for the 2019 class. Was in a very severe car accident in 2020 and Saban said they thought he might never play again but he did. Kid had been through a lot.

82 Frog Fever

Probably not.
- Cameron Cook may one day be that good if he can add 15 lbs. of muscle
- Trey Sanders, IF HEALTHY, could be very good. He’s had some nasty injuries and a very bad car wreck in ‘20
- Emani Bailey ??? Nobody really knows how good this guy is. His ypc of 8.0 is ridiculous. He had some drop problems, but only in practice. He may be a wildcard.

Eight

I Sanders was the #1 RB in the nation for the 2019 class. Was in a very severe car accident in 2020 and Saban said they thought he might never play again but he did. Kid had been through a lot.

agree, some injuries is an understatement for him, but what the heck, he did play a bit for them and showed flashes, but got recruited over

the one thing i think will be very hard to find is the size/ speed combo miller has going for him.

the long td run against texas shows not only vision and the ablity to get through arm tackles, but he flat ran away from them

abell2do

Everyone tap the breaks. These coaches had ONE season with the team. We have one of the best RB and SC coaches in the country. I have no doubt we will have a very good running game. Sanders was in a room filled with 5 star talent. Let Kaz and Johnson work with him and the others and lookout.

One Frog Nation

Probably not.
- Cameron Cook may one day be that good if he can add 15 lbs. of muscle
- Trey Sanders, IF HEALTHY, could be very good. He’s had some nasty injuries and a very bad car wreck in ‘20
- Emani Bailey ??? Nobody really knows how good this guy is. His ypc of 8.0 is ridiculous. He had some drop problems, but only in practice. He may be a wildcard.
And Corey Wren is there and is a speed demon. There may not be a single replacement for miller but the RB room should be fine.

82 Frog Fever

And Corey Wren is there and is a speed demon. There may not be a single replacement for miller but the RB room should be fine.
I disagree with “RB room should be fine”. TCU still needs a solid back that can carry 15 times with speed & power.
- Bailey is good and probably our most dependable back.
- Battle is a good compliment guy for 5 or 6 plays
- Wren is fast, a great change of pace guy that catches well out of the backfield. He’s not a feature back.
- Cook is a freshman who has huge potential, but I doubt he is ready for more than a handful of carries per game. He needs some more muscle mass in B12 play.
- Sanders went through some horrible injuries and a nasty car wreck, so nobody is sure if he can still be good.
He may be a stud, or he may be too beat up.

We have a lot of pieces, but we need a back that can share 1/2 the main load with Bailey.
Otherwise, we’re possibly looking at Bailey, Battle, & Wren sharing 90% of load

Also need a dual threat QB capable of competing head to head with Chandler.