• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Three-star Melissa OL Trevor Goosby decommits from TCU, commits to Texas

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Three-star Melissa OL Trevor Goosby decommits from TCU, commits to Texas​

SportsDay Staff, The Dallas Morning News

Texas’ bounty of D-FW offensive line recruits grew even bigger on Sunday when Melissa’s Trevor Goosby decommitted from TCU and announced his commitment to Texas on Twitter.

Goosby is the 43rd-ranked prospect on The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 recruits, just behind two of the other offensive linemen who also chose to announce their decision to play for the Longhorns on Sunday.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ecommits-from-tcu-commits-to-texas/ar-AAYTRnT

froginaustin

College football players have changed their minds about where they want to play . . . forever.

I remember "the Maude Squad". I wonder if Tulsa fans were pizzed when they changed their minds and decommitted there. I wonder if the TCU staff was, about 2 years later when about 3 out of 4 didn't work out.

asleep003

Definitely... not a back breaker. The kid forgot to look at last year's enormous 4/5* corral of OLs alone and how the 2023 is starting to look... the only other OL 3* for 2023 is 6'7 345 lbs. Good luck... Lol !!!

Last edited:

Palliative Care

True he is not the only 3 * OL to be sure. Recruiting is fortunately is not over for quite a while. Just be patient and do not worry about the commits/de-commits. Between the NIL, being 17 y/o, and greedy parents many a tear has to fall but it is all in the game. What really counts comes in mid-December and again in January.

Frog DJ

True he is not the only 3 * OL to be sure. Recruiting is fortunately is not over for quite a while. Just be patient and do not worry about the commits/de-commits. Between the NIL, being 17 y/o, and greedy parents many a tear has to fall but it is all in the game. What really counts comes in mid-December and again in January.
“Liked” for the under-the-table Tommy Edwards reference.

Go Frogs!