• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Texas cruises past Colorado to advance to NIT semifinals, will face TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: Texas cruises past Colorado to advance to NIT semifinals, will face TCU

By Trenton Daeschner , Texas Longhorns blogger
Contact Trenton Daeschner on Twitter: @TrentDaeschner

AUSTIN -- The second-seeded Longhorns are headed to the NIT semifinals, after a 68-55 victory over fourth-seeded Colorado on Wednesday night at the Frank Erwin Center. Texas improved to 19-16 on the season.

Box score

Here are three takeaways from Wednesday's game:

Read more at https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...colorado-advance-nit-semifinals-will-face-tcu

ShreveFrog

^^^ Sounds good. But if I'm being honest, I hope Mathews and perhaps a few other Bison eat some bad dogs on some corner of the Big Apple pregame and get a horrendous case of the pukes and the Shockers knock them off. Really don't want another shot at those guys. Not with just the 7 guys we've got left. Go Frogs! Beat TU!

tcumaniac

^^^ Sounds good. But if I'm being honest, I hope Mathews and perhaps a few other Bison eat some bad dogs on some corner of the Big Apple pregame and get a horrendous case of the pukes and the Shockers knock them off. Really don't want another shot at those guys. Not with just the 7 guys we've got left. Go Frogs! Beat TU!
Had to remove my like when I saw TU.

Leave that crap to aggy.

4 Oaks Frog

I watched that game, and Colorado was awful!!
They shot bricks, and their defense was as soft as mashed potatoes. And, the whorns could only manage 65? We should get the Threepeat against the whorns...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!