• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU's offseason has been quiet when it comes to staff changes; why that's no surprise

Froggish

Agree with your sentiments on Bumpas … however, we still finished top of the league on D, with minimal help from the Offense... quite a feat. So if Thomsen can do for the 2018 inexperienced OL in 2019 what he did with the 2017 OL, that will make the QBs life and Cumbie's much better. Therefore, CGP will have less pressure and a better out come for 2019.

I think Cumbies problems were his own..The poor OL play didn’t help but they were just one of the many flaws on Offense. Poor QB play, Inconsistent WRs, and an baffling play calling were all issues just as ugly as the OL play...The difference is one of those things got better at the end of the season...it was the OL

PO Frog

Not sure we punted far enough to create many returns.
Ding ding ding. GP wanted it that way as I’ve been saying for a couple of years. That he went and got an Aussie boomer shoes he is perhaps being convinced of the need to have the ability to flip the field.

asleep003

Looking forward to seeing how he reacts to a full on rush... most of these guys have adapted well to the NCAA format.

Again, why we need that ST analyst that understands these guys, by experience.

Last edited:

asleep003

I think Cumbies problems were his own..The poor OL play didn’t help but they were just one of the many flaws on Offense. Poor QB play, Inconsistent WRs, and an baffling play calling were all issues just as ugly as the OL play...The difference is one of those things got better at the end of the season...it was the OL
And that also brings us back to Anderson's spot or it's replacement of again.?.

Last edited: