• The KillerFrogs

DMN: SMU, TCU launching internal reviews in wake of national admissions bribery scandal

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
SMU, TCU launching internal reviews in wake of national admissions bribery scandal

Written by Eva-Marie Ayala

The intricate admissions scandal that allegedly included bribery at some of the country's most elite schools has prompted the area's top private universities to conduct their own internal reviews.

Southern Methodist University and Texas Christian University were not among the eight schools named in what federal authorities called the biggest college admissions scam ever prosecuted by the U.S. Justice Department. Among the indicted — which included Hollywood actresses — was a tennis coach from the University of Texas.

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/news/edu...iews-wake-national-admissions-bribery-scandal

LisaLT

Start with hot rich girls who are supposedly on the crew team.

Oh I forgot. No crew at TCU. Volleyball?

:)

Virginia Frog

Start with hot rich girls who are supposedly on the crew team.

Oh I forgot. No crew at TCU. Volleyball?

:)
Maybe, just maybe, TCU admissions needs to create a less competitive "hot girls" category for ug admits. This fixes the cheating-to-get-in problem and beautifies the campus.

Just sayin'.

LisaLT

Maybe, just maybe, TCU admissions needs to create a less competitive "hot girls" category for ug admits. This fixes the cheating-to-get-in problem and beautifies the campus.

Just sayin'.
LOL - I was implying hot girls participating in traditionally non-hot girl sports, but you're right - there is no shortage of attractive women at TCU.