• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Melissa WR Kennedy Lewis latest area recruit to decommit from TCU

Moose Stuff

Have any of those players ended up to be any good? I honestly don’t know. Maybe the RB at A&M? Was he one of the six?

If you mean T Williams that’s not the same class. Of the group mentioned above Roshauud Paul is starting to contribute for the Aggies, T Ebner is a solid player for Baylor, and James Lynch has been good on Baylor’s DL (he’s the one guy in the group we could use right now). Lynch is not the typical decommit though as he wanted to play defense and we wanted him on the OL. We could have kept him had we let him do what he wanted.... not a good evaluation our part. The others are RJ Sneed who I don’t think even plays at Baylor (perhaps he’s hurt), Josh Thompson (no clue where he even is), and Tyrece Lott who I haven’t noticed at all in any of the OU games I’ve watched.

Wexahu

If you mean T Williams that’s not the same class. Of the group mentioned above Roshauud Paul is starting to contribute for the Aggies, T Ebner is a solid player for Baylor, and James Lynch has been good on Baylor’s DL (he’s the one guy in the group we could use right now). Lynch is not the typical decommit though as he wanted to play defense and we wanted him on the OL. We could have kept him had we let him do what he wanted.... not a good evaluation our part. The others are RJ Sneed who I don’t think even plays at Baylor (perhaps he’s hurt), Josh Thompson (no clue where he even is), and Tyrece Lott who I haven’t noticed at all in any of the OU games I’ve watched.

I remember all of those. I believe Sneed and Thompson are hurt. Thompson was pretty high on the UT depth chart and was seeing some PT but given their recent DB recruiting may have a hard time making it back on the field.

Overall that's a pretty solid group of players though. Damn.