• The KillerFrogs

Dixon?

Eight

Moreso the fact that he hasn't had a winning conference record here, but yeah sure that too. I'm being called a troll because I want better than that. Some people can't handle the facts.

what? you think he should have done more his first two seasons at tcu?

you do realize that since jamie has been at tcu over the course of 2+ seasons only 1 team has an in conference winning percentage greater than 60%.

heck only 3 teams are over 55% and one of those isn't tech and beard

King of Fun

what? you think he should have done more his first two seasons at tcu?

you do realize that since jamie has been at tcu over the course of 2+ seasons only 1 team has an in conference winning percentage greater than 60%.

heck only 3 teams are over 55% and one of those isn't tech and beard
I’m not concerned with Beard or Tech. I’m concerned with Tcu and Dixon. His conference record sucks. Period.

BABYFACE

Moreso the fact that he hasn't had a winning conference record here, but yeah sure that too. I'm being called a troll because I want better than that. Some people can't handle the facts.
Troll giveaway. Can’t handle the facts line confirms it.

What I don’t get is why trolling gives you jollies. Why would anyone want to argue for the sake of arguing?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Because he is a TEXAS TECH fan/troll/rodney
I think you hit the nail on the head. I remember a Tech troll from years ago that always spelled it "Tcu." Can't remember his screen name, but that was a dead giveaway that he wasn't a TCU fan.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I think you hit the nail on the head. I remember a Tech troll from years ago that always spelled it "Tcu." Can't remember his screen name, but that was a dead giveaway that he wasn't a TCU fan.

If he’s a Tech grad he probably thinks that’s a proper form for abbreviations. You know, like Ttu...

tetonfrog

Blew a 21 point lead to the worst team in the conference . Fire Dixon.

Still won. Probably dancing again. He is building the foundation for his program. Hopefully we can steal a win this year in the tourney. And it so much fun/agony watching us play ball. Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.

JD has been making history here every year. Reminds me of GP and the championship pyramid in football. Upward and onward.

SAFrog96

Still won. Probably dancing again. He is building the foundation for his program. Hopefully we can steal a win this year in the tourney. And it so much fun/agony watching us play ball. Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.

JD has been making history here every year. Reminds me of GP and the championship pyramid in football. Upward and onward.

Hope you’re right but I think the Frogs will need to upset K State to get in the Big Dance.