• The KillerFrogs

Difference between the Stillers and Loser Cowboys

steelfrog

Tier 1
Marvez is President of the Football Writers Association:

"Rather than attempting to game-plan for a potential opponent, Steelers coaches stressed fundamentals that had slipped and challenged players through sessions that matched the first-team offense and defense.

"It made it a little competitive," Steelers defensive end Aaron Smith said.

Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin gave his team the weekend off. [SIZE=14pt]But unlike the 2007 Dallas Cowboys, there were no sightings of Steelers players in Cabo San Lucas or any other off-field controversy.

"You've got a mature team that understands a week off isn't a vacation," said Smith, a 10-year NFL veteran. "You've got to keep that edge."[/SIZE]

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
This sucks. The Steelers and the Cardinals?

I am so rooting for the Ravens and Eagles next week.

I mean....what do you serve at a Super Bowl party? Fly in some Primanti Bros sandwiches? Cactus? Gag. Give me cheesesteaks and crab cakes anyday.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Jan 12 2009, 10:15 AM) [snapback]286998[/snapback]
Marvez is President of the Football Writers Association:

"Rather than attempting to game-plan for a potential opponent, Steelers coaches stressed fundamentals that had slipped and challenged players through sessions that matched the first-team offense and defense.

"It made it a little competitive," Steelers defensive end Aaron Smith said.

Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin gave his team the weekend off. [SIZE=14pt]But unlike the 2007 Dallas Cowboys, there were no sightings of Steelers players in Cabo San Lucas or any other off-field controversy.

"You've got a mature team that understands a week off isn't a vacation," said Smith, a 10-year NFL veteran. "You've got to keep that edge."[/SIZE]

Who cares? This has what to do with TCU sports?

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Jan 12 2009, 10:20 AM) [snapback]287000[/snapback]
This sucks. The Steelers and the Cardinals?
I am so rooting for the Ravens and Eagles next week.
I mean....what do you serve at a Super Bowl party? Fly in some Primanti Bros sandwiches? Cactus? Gag. Give me cheesesteaks and crab cakes anyday.

Primanti's sucks. If you need a Pittsburgh theme for your spread, a few other suggestions:

pierogie pizza
Penn Pilsner
or, whatever you serve, throw a full potato's worth of fries on it

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jan 12 2009, 10:24 AM) [snapback]287004[/snapback]
Who cares? This has what to do with TCU sports?

Jared Retkofsky is the Steelers deep snapper ...

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Jan 12 2009, 10:24 AM) [snapback]287005[/snapback]
Primanti's sucks. If you need a Pittsburgh theme for your spread, a few other suggestions:

pierogie pizza
Penn Pilsner
or, whatever you serve, throw a full potato's worth of fries on it

No, get some Iron City Beer and make a jumbo sandwich. You can buy them both at Jiant Iggle.

QUOTE(Frognosticator @ Jan 12 2009, 10:26 AM) [snapback]287012[/snapback]
No, get some Iron City Beer and make a jumbo sandwich. You can buy them both at Jiant Iggle.

Ahrn City sucks worse than Primantis ...

And as a point of order, you can't buy beer in grocery stores here. PA alcohol laws are retarded ...