• The KillerFrogs

Did not watch sports today...

Says the guy who kept quiet pretending to be asleep when her roommate came home with a guy.
I have finally convinced girlfriend, no more roommates. This was not a fun thing for me to do. Very awkward. Is it better to make noise so they know I’m awake? They were very trashed on alcohol and likely wouldn’t have cared.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
And I think I am happier now than many here. Girlfriend and I took advantage of her roommate being gone this morning, after sleeping in. Went to Klyde Warren Park after that, food trucks then Deep Ellum Beers. Early dinner then more couples time, now she is asleep.

We checked scores a few times, both of her teams won today but mostly we ignored sports. Was a nice change.

Her roommate just got home, she brought new guy she met online. I am staying quiet pretending to be asleep.

I did make trip by statue yesterday before heading over here. Did not help. Next game I will attend. And also basketball!
EAD

notyalc

And I think I am happier now than many here. Girlfriend and I took advantage of her roommate being gone this morning, after sleeping in. Went to Klyde Warren Park after that, food trucks then Deep Ellum Beers. Early dinner then more couples time, now she is asleep.

We checked scores a few times, both of her teams won today but mostly we ignored sports. Was a nice change.

Her roommate just got home, she brought new guy she met online. I am staying quiet pretending to be asleep.

I did make trip by statue yesterday before heading over here. Did not help. Next game I will attend. And also basketball!

Take if over to Facebook.