• The KillerFrogs

Did Anyone Else See It?

4 Oaks Frog

Did anyone else see the altercation between CGP and L J Collier? It was right after tech QB ran the 37 yard touchdown to take the lead. Coach P met Collier coming off the field, and lit him up. Collier continued on to the bench. In a bit, Coach P came over to the bench, and gave him an additional ration of crap. Evidently, Collier had enough. He jumped up, and with his chest all puffed up, proceeded to walk into Gary shaking his head and mouthing something I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but it didn’t look friendly. A coach or assistant stepped in between them, and mover Collier back. Collier was very visibly upset. He and the coach/assistant walk on down toward the medical tent. I am pretty sure Collier didn’t play another down. I wonder if we will hear anything about it?...
GO FROGS!
BEAT ou!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

giphy.gif

PO Frog

Did anyone else see the altercation between CGP and L J Collier? It was right after tech QB ran the 37 yard touchdown to take the lead. Coach P met Collier coming off the field, and lit him up. Collier continued on to the bench. In a bit, Coach P came over to the bench, and gave him an additional ration of crap. Evidently, Collier had enough. He jumped up, and with his chest all puffed up, proceeded to walk into Gary shaking his head and mouthing something I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but it didn’t look friendly. A coach or assistant stepped in between them, and mover Collier back. Collier was very visibly upset. He and the coach/assistant walk on down toward the medical tent. I am pretty sure Collier didn’t play another down. I wonder if we will hear anything about it?...
GO FROGS!
BEAT ou!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!
Weird - that draw wasn't even to his side.