• The KillerFrogs

Dixon had a bad night

CountryFrog

He's got 6 months to figure out how to offense against a good zone defense. Because after tonite, it's obvious what is going to be thrown at us on defense, next year !
This is true. I totally expect teams to scrap what they normally do and give us 40 minutes of a 2-3 zone that they never practice or use in any other games. That's just smart coaching.

Froglaw

Second time I've heard from a TCU fan that Dixon got out coached.

Foolish and uninformed fans.

Watch the pre-game press conference.

Dixon knew how to beat that zone.

Missed open field goals and free throws cost TCU the game.as usual.

Great two year run.

4th. down

I don't necessarily believe JD got out coached. We are a finesse team and when we are on, can light it up. That's where our talent is and JD could not change that in 10 days. At this level, the ref's. let you play and you better know how to bang down in that paint and have more than 1 player who can score off the dribble. Look at JD's record against that aggressive zone, he knows very well how to beat it but didn't have the personnel to do it.

Our recruiting in the future will began to evolve to more of a physical team because JD knows it takes that type of personnel to make a run at the Dance. We are going to get better going forward. Time to be patient and let JD get his type of players in purple.