• The KillerFrogs

Desmond Bane

SuperBarrFrog

Lighting it up against the Mavs tonight. I gotta admit, I was dead ass wrong about him, never saw him as much of an NBA prospect. He’s gonna have a long career in the league and make a ton of $. Very cool to see.
Sam Vecenie who covers nba draft prospects has a huge Bane fan going into the draft and had them projected to the Mavs. He recently did his sophomore updates pod and mentioned how Des will be 100mm dollar earner by the end of his career just by being an awesome role player.

Guy I know started a company that Cuban invested in. It measures real-time financial and performance insights powered by AI. According to the platform, his team contract is $2,033,160 but his real-time team contract value is $17,117,309. Interesting stuff.

Sam Vecenie who covers nba draft prospects has a huge Bane fan going into the draft and had them projected to the Mavs. He recently did his sophomore updates pod and mentioned how Des will be 100mm dollar earner by the end of his career just by being an awesome role player.
I think he's going to more than an awesome role player, FWIW. Seen some conjecture he could push All-Star level. Going to have to take another step for that, but his 1st- 2nd year trajectory, especially playmaking/ driving is turning some heads.

Outback Frog

He instantly became my favorite Frog his freshman year, when he would come off the bench and spark a run with his pen point accuracy from the 3-point line. Loved his play throughout his career at TCU! Players stick around and play a long time in the NBA being able to consistently knock down 3's.