• The KillerFrogs

Derius Davis 23.47mph

Eight

asked my son who is a track guy and he said when bolt said his world record in the 100m he was clocked at just under 28 mph at roughly 60m in the race

yes, that is a fairly big margin over derius, but then consider bolt was running in a straight line, custom built shoes for maximum traction, wearing a one piece that weighs damn near nothing, out of starting blocks, and on a track that is designed for maximum traction and rebound

derius is wearing full uniform, football cleats, carrying a ball, having to make a turn, and running on a turf field and that speed is just ridiculous

Last edited:

HornyWartyToad

crazy thing about that clip is look at the pursuit angles taken by 0, 20, and 26

he flat breaks the angle on everyone of those guys
I had to go look up 0 on SMU's roster, because I was wondering if those guys all just had lead feet, or what. 0, who had the best angle on the play, and had got up a full head of steam because he came across the field from the off side, was the AAC's LEADING kick returner last year. So he ain't slow, AT ALL. DD is just that incredibly blazing fast.

tcudoc

michael-scott-the-office.gif