• The KillerFrogs

Depth Chart Released

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Maybe they're doing the opposite of what Media Guides usually do with player size and weights. "Yeah! We'll make 'em smaller and shorter! That's the ticket!"

You guys all were told MONTHS AND MONTHS ago (by me) that STORMENT would not be starter. He was marginal at CSU (a bad G5 team) last year.

What on this green earth made so many of you think he was miraculously great all of a sudden ? His huge size ?

Prairie View A&M and College of Toledo also have guys the same size as Storement.
Are they great too ? Florida International Tech and South Dakota State also have a guy same size as STOREMENT so golly gosh those guys must be GREAT !! They are huge !!

****NEWSFLASH FOR THE NUMEROUS MACAROONS ON THIS BOARD ***

A scrub is a scrub at any size.

What is HILARIOUS on this board is when a scrub 2 or (low) 3 starsie OLineman recruit commits it is fabulous comedy to hear everyone say HE IS SO HUGE WHAT A STUD HIDDEN GEM !!

Too funny !!

We will also review MARCEL BROOKS later, who is running 3rd string at DE and 4th string at LB (who will be moved to SS before end of season).

And..........I also told you NUMEROUS TIMES that COKER was the starter at one OT spot.

90% of you insisted it was STOREMENT.

Someday you Macaroons will listen but not likely anytime soon.

Some of you MACARROOONS like MoosePoop, OmnescieneFrog (impotenceFrog) (and other nitwits) would rather argue than listen

ThisIsOurTime

You guys all were told MONTHS AND MONTHS ago (by me) that STORMENT would not be starter. He was marginal at CSU (a bad G5 team) last year.

What on this green earth made so many of you think he was miraculously great all of a sudden ? His huge size ?

Prairie View A&M and College of Toledo also have guys the same size as Storement.
Are they great too ? Florida International Tech and South Dakota State also have a guy same size as STOREMENT so golly gosh those guys must be GREAT !! They are huge !!

****NEWSFLASH FOR THE NUMEROUS MACAROONS ON THIS BOARD ***

A scrub is a scrub at any size.

What is HILARIOUS on this board is when a scrub 2 or (low) 3 starsie OLineman recruit commits it is fabulous comedy to hear everyone say HE IS SO HUGE WHAT A STUD HIDDEN GEM !!

Too funny !!

We will also review MARCEL BROOKS later, who is running 3rd string at DE and 4th string at LB (who will be moved to SS before end of season).

You talk too much.

FrogCoach84

- Secondary could be one of the best in the country
- RB could be one of the deepest stables in the country
- Hoping we find about 6 guys to play the majority of WR snaps rather than seeing 10-11 guys rotating in and out
- I like the way the OL shook out on this depth chart...Avila a bit of a surprise but hoping it’s been a big step forward from him rather than steps back from others
- If Duggan gets fully cleared I actually feel good about the 3 guys there. QB depth is an issue across the country and Duggan‘a and Downing’s setbacks may have helped us build even more depth there
- LBs may be light as usual but with Wallow leading the defense they will be flying around
- DL is my biggest concern and mainly against the run. Hoping Sorrels can become the anchor down DT in early downs. Group could be scary for opposing QBs in passing situations

I think Brooks could be the defensive X Factor with their ability to move him all over the field. I think Pro Wells could be the offensive X Factor with his ability to play in line TE, H Back and split out as a WR. Depending on how quickly guys can grow up this has a chance to be a very dangerous roster.

Putt4Purple

Our five star running back will play a lot best runner in practice. However a lot of running backs must learn how to block and pick up blitzes.

I would look for TCU to redshirt Evans this year unless there is a rash of injuries or unproductivity which I don't see happening with this talented group.

Portland Frog

It will be interesting to see if the frogs utilize the TE as a weapon in the passing game more often in 2020 and actually run routes over the middle/down the seam (quick slants, TE strikes). Meach is calling the plays again, correct? Does Kill influence things in regards to TE utilization?

McFroggin

It will be interesting to see if the frogs utilize the TE as a weapon in the passing game more often in 2020 and actually run routes over the middle/down the seam (quick slants, TE strikes). Meach is calling the plays again, correct? Does Kill influence things in regards to TE utilization?

Cumbie has been looking for the next Amaro since he got here.

CryptoMiner

-
- Hoping we find about 6 guys to play the majority of WR snaps rather than seeing 10-11 guys rotating in and out

When your 2s and 3s are guys like JD Spielman, Derius Davis, Quentin Johnston, Te'Vailance Hunt, John Stephens, Mikel Barkley and Savion Williams it is hard to see how they could limit the receiving corps to just 6 guys. Almost all of them could start for a lot of teams.

CryptoMiner

Would love to see a few no back WR sets with 6-4 Pro Wells, 6-5 Savion Williams, 6-5 John Stephens and 6-4 Quentin Johnston along with 6-6 TE Taymike.