• The KillerFrogs

Dejected UT fans 2015

Froginbedford

Anyone have a screen shot from the 2015 UT game at ACS...end of the first quarter, TV shows score at the bottom of pic...TCU ahead 30-0 and Longhorn fan has faced buried in his hands....I had the pic on the hard drive since the day after, but discovered today that I've lost it...and a search of the hard drive turns up nothing....TIA....

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

Anyone have a screen shot from the 2015 UT game at ACS...end of the first quarter, TV shows score at the bottom of pic...TCU ahead 30-0 and Longhorn fan has faced buried in his hands....I had the pic on the hard drive since the day after, but discovered today that I've lost it...and a search of the hard drive turns up nothing....TIA....
T-sipSabotage

One Frog Nation

that was a great day. a former roommate from a few years back from Pete Wright (back when no AC) meet me at the game but after 2 years at TCU he transferred to Texas. Hadn't seen since and he had become a texas fan, but in fairness he was wearing a TCU hat but a texas shirt. 30- zip at the quarter. I remember asking him if he thought 120-0 was out of the question.............

froginmn

Texas-Fans-Sad.jpg

20121013123002.jpg

tumblr_mdyjfx4orV1rgge5no1_1280_crop_exact.jpg

crying-sad.gif

texas-longhorns.gif

texas-fan-f-bomb_medium.gif

Froginbedford

I also liked (and still have) photos from the 2012 and 2014 Thanksgiving Fridays in Austin....With the same poor guy wearing a turkey head costume....2012 first game in the Big 12, so it's not unexpected for him to have a smug expectation to win...the pic was taken evidently at the end of the game and he's glum...Tshirt that reads "Texas Dad"....2014 shot probably near the end of the game, which was a blowout, same head dress but with a generic orange Tshirt with the number "8"....Then there's a woman with a set of longhorns on her head in 2014, also downcast.....I just have to believe these pix were taken by a pro-TCU person on the sidelines....You'd think after 2012, Dad would have learned not to wear the same gear....LOL....