• The KillerFrogs

Dear K-State

froginmn

He is my father. A very kind, sweet man, much unlike the cretins engaged in an infernal circle jerk here. But by all means, do continue. We are averaging 10,000 page views, daily. And the letters will continue. And my holding the KillerFrog Fan Forum Literary Review Board to contempt and ridicule will continue as well
LOL

So this is your dear old dad?

ebfe2d35-acf9-4122-b1d3-863cb672ca31.webp

Edit: a 2007 grad would have been born in, let's see... 1984. And a writer who thinks too much of himself may choose the screen name Dickens.

I think you've outed yourself.

Last edited:

H-Town Frog

He is my father. A very kind, sweet man, much unlike the cretins engaged in an infernal circle jerk here. But by all means, do continue. We are averaging 10,000 page views, daily. And the letters will continue. And my holding the KillerFrog Fan Forum Literary Review Board to contempt and ridicule will continue as well
Oh Saweeeeet, I knew it was just a matter of time before a "KF|FN" troll appeared.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Strong debut. Welcome!

I shall watch your KF.c career with considerable interest. You’ll fit right in around here. Bonus for working in cretins and infernal

no /sarc

PurpleBlood87

Do you mean the KFC page is getting 10,000 views a day?
Or the articles written for SI are getting 10,000 page views a day?

Eight

Lol wut?

If it were funny and well-written there wouldn't be any cancelation. Simple facts.

one would think if you were wanting to embark upon a career in writing content to provide to others to read , think over, and decide if they enjoyed it and would be interested in reading more, someone would have mentioned to you that there will be criticism, sometimes unfair, sometimes worth noting, but guess not

no different than getting to hear no far, far more times than yes in sales

Last edited:

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
one would think i you were wanting to embark upon a career in writing content to provide to others to read , think over, and decide if they enjoyed it and would be interested in reading more, someone would you mentioned that there will be criticism, sometimes unfair, sometimes worth noting, but guess not

no different than getting to hear no far, far more times than yes in sales
Lol we roast writers here all the time. If you write for a living or even a sideline a thick skin is a prerequisite. To say to someone’s attempt at humor, “That’s not funny, it is juvenile,” is not impolite. It’s fair criticism.

I know editing seems to be just too expensive these days but writers need one; some more than others. Everyone needs someone who can say to them, “No.”

Eight

Lol we roast writers here all the time. If you write for a living or even a sideline a thick skin is a prerequisite. To say to someone’s attempt at humor, “That’s not funny, it is juvenile,” is not impolite. It’s fair criticism.

I know editing seems to be just too expensive these days but writers need one; some more than others. Everyone needs someone who can say to them, “No.”

always found it interesting in that this forum was created and exists for the open discussion of a variety of subjects and yet there are those who not only don't wish to engage in discussion, but instead take umbrage when they post something and someone counters or critiques what they have posted