• The KillerFrogs

Dear K-State

An-Cap Frog

Not sure if I believe the second part
Carrot Top What GIF by UFC

Frog-in-law1995

My question is, are we gonna write a letter welcoming Tech fans to Fort Worth in a few weeks? Are they really welcome? And seems pointless since they all already immediately flock here after graduation anyway seeking job opportunities, a higher standard of living and pharmacies that don’t constantly run out of penicillin.

Eight

My question is, are we gonna write a letter welcoming Tech fans to Fort Worth in a few weeks? Are they really welcome? And seems pointless since they all already immediately flock here after graduation anyway seeking job opportunities, a higher standard of living and pharmacies that don’t constantly run out of penicillin.

actually, bp has voluntered to hold a welcome mixer for them and talk about their recruiting class and fund raising

Dickens1984

Today I learned that there are at least two people who liked that letter.
Are you his mom?
He is my father. A very kind, sweet man, much unlike the cretins engaged in an infernal circle jerk here. But by all means, do continue. We are averaging 10,000 page views, daily. And the letters will continue. And my holding the KillerFrog Fan Forum Literary Review Board to contempt and ridicule will continue as well