• The KillerFrogs

Dear Football Team and Coaches,

Obvious Troll

If the signals were good enough for Davey Obrien, they're good enough today.
If the signals are posted on the internet on fifteen different dark web sites, it doesn't matter.
Even if our former DC scattled to Tech, do you think we're going to change signals for Tech?
Hell to the no.
We start changing signals and we lose our best excuse for losing.
No thanks.

Limp Lizard

Hopefully the Frogs will play better than usual against SMU. Maybe with the bye week they will be ready to play and not be looking ahead to Texas.
One thing we know for sure: SMU will be out of their minds fired up. Maybe Gary has shown his players the game two years ago.
SMU always worries me for that reason.
Also, Tech being sandwiched between Texas and OU has me concerned.

SuperTFrog

Hopefully the Frogs will play better than usual against SMU. Maybe with the bye week they will be ready to play and not be looking ahead to Texas.
One thing we know for sure: SMU will be out of their minds fired up. Maybe Gary has shown his players the game two years ago.
SMU always worries me for that reason.
Also, Tech being sandwiched between Texas and OU has me concerned.
I know we lost the last time but I don’t think saying we need to “play better than usual” is fair. The average margin of victory the previous 6 games was 31 points and our lowest margin of victory was 19.

Virginia Frog

We play SMU this week. Please do not pretend this is a no big deal game. Watch for trick plays. Make sure they can't steal your signals like last time.

Sincerely,
Big Frog II
Fake punts, et.al.

Safety’s and corners need to stiffen-up and D line needs QB “in the face” pressure.

Got it Gar?

Your friend, VF

Paul in uhh

Trying to decide if I should go to this one. Might need to wash my hair. I’ll see what the boys at my club are doing and maybe we can get Esmeralda to turn it on there instead. She makes an excellent mule and the halftime sauna is very refreshing. That said if Chas or Preston want to go play golf I might just skip the game entirely. Who knows. Those club dues are charged whether you use them or not ya know!

PurpleBlood87

After the last lost to SMU I rode in the parking lot elevator with a TCU player and his family. He did not look happy and seemed really bothered by the loss. One of his family said something about it was just one loss. And he said yes but this was SMU and that made the loss hurt more.

OmniscienceFrog

If the signals were good enough for Davey Obrien, they're good enough today.
If the signals are posted on the internet on fifteen different dark web sites, it doesn't matter.
Even if our former DC scattled to Tech, do you think we're going to change signals for Tech?
Hell to the no.
We start changing signals and we lose our best excuse for losing.
No thanks.
Who was the former DC that "scattled" to Tech?