• The KillerFrogs

Dear Baseball Stadium Personnel

Big Frog II

Please get rid of that ultra slow Alma Mater tape. It is horrendous. We and the team would do a much better job singing with no music at all. It's like you are playing a 78 record at 33 1/3. Other than that this weekend has been a blast and I am so glad to see actual people without masks.

Eight

Also. Please turn the water fountains back on!!!!!

wait, they basically have opened the gates, let the barbarians loose in the grandstand, and still haven't turned on the water fountains?

reminds me of the course in richardson where no one inside was wearing a mask, but no rakes in the traps, no puling the pins, no water in the bash washers or fountains on the course

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
wait, they basically have opened the gates, let the barbarians loose in the grandstand, and still haven't turned on the water fountains?

reminds me of the course in richardson where no one inside was wearing a mask, but no rakes in the traps, no puling the pins, no water in the bash washers or fountains on the course
Water fountains are open in airports but not outdoors at TCU athletic events...can’t be too safe

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Please get rid of that ultra slow Alma Mater tape. It is horrendous. We and the team would do a much better job singing with no music at all. It's like you are playing a 78 record at 33 1/3. Other than that this weekend has been a blast and I am so glad to see actual people without masks.

I'm guessing that there's a not-insignificant number of people who post on this board that are very confused about your post. Young-ins....

Christcu

But...but...it's a spirit we hold dear...