• The KillerFrogs

Dean Straka from presser today

CountryFrog

Hmmm, well I’ll be darned...
Fact is, we played sloppy as hell. Fumbles, dropped balls, missed throws, and bad blocking were prevalent throughout the game and that has nothing to do with wanting to hold back on the playbook.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not drawing any definitive conclusions on a single game. I also understand, though, why a lot of people would be pessimistic after the 13 games we saw last year and the 1 that we've seen this year. We don't have a ton of positive experiences over the last 14 games to draw inspiration from. We just have to hope that the talent really is there and this year will be better.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Fact is, we played sloppy as hell. Fumbles, dropped balls, missed throws, and bad blocking were prevalent throughout the game and that has nothing to do with wanting to hold back on the playbook.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not drawing any definitive conclusions on a single game. I also understand, though, why a lot of people would be pessimistic after the 13 games we saw last year and the 1 that we've seen this year. We don't have a ton of positive experiences over the last 14 games to draw inspiration from. We just have to hope that the talent really is there and this year will be better.

It’s all good for me after living through 70s and 80s TCU football. And, heck, there’s no guarantee our cycle of winning hasn’t peaked. Nobody, not Alabama, not Notre Dame, not USC, not Michigan, not an Ohio State, no one wins forever. Let’s just hope we’ve got some years left.

LawFrog504

It's absolutely hilarious if we are going to try to chalk up that utter disgrace to "not trying to show too much." Our offensive staff sucks. APB was in one coverage all night and SC had absolutely no idea how to respond. The good news is they have better players than the rest of the teams on our schedule, especially Oklahoma and UT.

This is such a joke. What the hell did we do all summer? We have no plan whatsoever. No clue what to do with Delton. But let's keep citing unidentifiable intangible skills and age as our main argument as to why he should be starting.

"All of our QB's throw the deep ball really well" is this year's version of TCU Football's absolute lie of the summer. Following last year's "We have 8 lineman ready to go!" Only to see the offense absolute collapse after 1 guy went down. This [ Finebaum ] is such a joke. Would love to see a time sheet of how Cumbie occupied his day this summer. Certainly wasn't anything remotely to do with college football

Moose Stuff

It's absolutely hilarious if we are going to try to chalk up that utter disgrace to "not trying to show too much." Our offensive staff sucks. APB was in one coverage all night and SC had absolutely no idea how to respond. The good news is they have better players than the rest of the teams on our schedule, especially Oklahoma and UT.

This is such a joke. What the hell did we do all summer? We have no plan whatsoever. No clue what to do with Delton. But let's keep citing unidentifiable intangible skills and age as our main argument as to why he should be starting.

"All of our QB's throw the deep ball really well" is this year's version of TCU Football's absolute lie of the summer. Following last year's "We have 8 lineman ready to go!" Only to see the offense absolute collapse after 1 guy went down. This [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] is such a joke. Would love to see a time sheet of how Cumbie occupied his day this summer. Certainly wasn't anything remotely to do with college football

Well at least you’re taking a level headed approach to the whole thing.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

"All of our QB's throw the deep ball really well" is this year's version of TCU Football's absolute lie of the summer. Following last year's "We have 8 lineman ready to go!" Only to see the offense absolute collapse after 1 guy went down. This [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] is such a joke. Would love to see a time sheet of how Cumbie occupied his day this summer. Certainly wasn't anything remotely to do with college football
I thought you were going to quit watching? We’d all be ok if you followed up on that threat.

Pharm Frog

Not only that, but now Gary(and every other DC in the league) has to spend time preparing for that play, which they likely won't ever run again.

Which is precisely what we could have and should have been doing on Saturday night....putting so much stuff on video with weird formations and personnel groupings that film study would be a [ hundin] for upcoming opponents (on both sides of the ball). Instead, we chose to jack around and rather poorly execute our vanilla base.