• The KillerFrogs

DEAD HOOKERS

4 Oaks Frog

Have we all forgotten about Mr. James and the 5 dead hookers…or was it 6 or 8?!!?
Weeeell, I’m not going to forget! Where’s your spirit?!? Where’s your gut?!!? Some say it’s over. OVER?!? Nothing is over until we say it’s over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!? We want to know about these dead hookers!! Who’s with me?!!!??

GO FROGS!
BEAT HOOKER KILLERS!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

FrogCop19

Have we all forgotten about Mr. James and the 5 dead hookers…or was it 6 or 8?!!?
Weeeell, I’m not going to forget! Where’s your spirit?!? Where’s your gut?!!? Some say it’s over. OVER?!? Nothing is over until we say it’s over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!? We want to know about these dead hookers!! Who’s with me?!!!??

GO FROGS!
BEAT HOOKER KILLERS!
Forget it, he's rolling.

GO FROGS!
BEAT HOOKER KILLERS!
It has never been confirmed that Craig James killed 5 hookers while he attended SMU.

Eight

maxresdefault.jpg