• The KillerFrogs

Darwin Barlow Weekend Update

flyfishingfrog

I liked how our Basketball Barlow looked last night against Texas. He seemed a little timid at first and didn't get a lot of minutes, made a few dumb mistakes including an unnecessary foul - but seemed to be willing to get physical when needed and wanted the ball. I like guys named Barlow that wear TCU uniforms so far...

FrogAbroad

c46b486d0118bfa162b68e27b2ecf40f--pocket-knives-perfect-wedding.jpg

SuperTFrog

Back when SNL was a good show to watch - now it is a liberal sounding board (way to alienate half your viewing audience SNL snowflakes).
Completely agree. I am not an overly sensitive person politically. I read both CNN and Fox News to get both sides of the spin, but SNL is so unbelievably one sided it gets old. I used to watch the show and now I can’t do it.

Purp

Cool thread.
Very weird. I don't think I understood a single post in this thread, which isn't unusual b/c I have so many people on ignore. But the "show ignored content" link, or whatever it is doesn't appear in this thread, which means no ignored users posted here yet. It's like a dozen people came here to make their own inside jokes totally unrelated to the others.

FrogCop19

Very weird. I don't think I understood a single post in this thread, which isn't unusual b/c I have so many people on ignore. But the "show ignored content" link, or whatever it is doesn't appear in this thread, which means no ignored users posted here yet. It's like a dozen people came here to make their own inside jokes totally unrelated to the others.
Serious observation, not AT ALL intended as an insult, but I'm going to guess you are relatively young? Like, under 30?

FrogCop19

Negative. 10 years older than your guess at least.
Interesting. Did you ever watch the old Saturday Night Live when you were a kid? That's what most of these are referencing (although I'm sure you've reached that conclusion already...) Sorry to assume. Sounds like you and I are about the same age (44 here).

"That how message boards go."