• The KillerFrogs

Darwin Barlow enters portal

CryptoMiner

Best of luck to him, just hope he goes out of conference

E123P8ZX0AAccBP

jake102

Prompted by delusions of grandeur.....these transfer portals have made a mockery

out of the recruiting process and the prospect of building a solid foundation for

the
future.

In many cases I agree, in this case, I strongly disagree. We absolutely loaded up on RBs, and with the surprise Evans commitment saga, and then Miller being far better than advertised, it quickly became a very crowded room with young RBs. Not to mention Demercado making huge strides. I was hoping either Demercado or Foster would be the transfer, but not shocked. Barlow will start somewhere (unless he chooses Bama or something like that)

Eight

Is it Miller and Foster behind Evans? Deep talent. Barlow is good. Hated to lose him but as someone stated before me there are only so many touches to be given. Best of luck Barlow.

P.S. I think Miller looked great last year with a lot of potential as well. Very raw. A lot to look forward to in the coming years.

still have demercado who got the start in game 1 as well as miller and foster.

never really understood the rotation of the backs last year. barlow lead the backs in carries and rushing yards last year, but he only averaged just over 7 carries a game.

evans averaged 6 rushes a game, miller 6 a game, and demercado around 5 a game . had to be tough for the backs to establish any type of rhythm